New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Training Grounds - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Training Grounds - Page 5 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Training Grounds

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Training Grounds - Page 5 Empty Re: Training Grounds

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 am

My eyes grew wide with slight panic but then switched back to anger. My Byakugan activated, ready, in case of battle. I watched as Kai's massive power came in to play, and the demon freed himself. This wasn't good, this wasn't how the plan was supposed to be. I thought being stern would work, and of course the unconfident me would not work either. It was a lose lose situation here. I decided to be quiet for the time being and watch as the demon and Kai had their spat.
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 am

Intrigued by the lowly human being able to brush off his chakra like that and pissed off that even after being sealed away this demon still had the nerve to look upon humans as if they were dirt and his refusal to at least hear Akahana out, both Kai and the demon's chakra began spiking dangerously high.

After two seconds of glaring down the demon Kai remembers that two sets of demonic chakra especially raised this high would do more damage to Akahana than good so he lowered his on so that it just barely left the surface of his skin.

"What's the matter human why are you giving up? You were just starting to intrigue me. And are you a demon vessel as well to posses demonic chakra?"

"You should know I'm not giving up, it just that Akahana's body would not be able to handled the strain of both of our chakras and I'm here to help her not harm her. Oh and I'd advise you stop throwing out so much chakra because my chakra is starting to absorb yours into to it. As for my for your last question no I'm not a vessel but I'm a half breed."

"Interesting! Fine if I were inclined to listen to her offer what is she willing to do for me if I agree and if I do agree you must spar with us from time to time once she gets the hang of using my chakra."

"I can deal with that. And I think you should agree with her it will benefit you both in the long run."

Kai then turns the floor back over to Akahana.

"The floor is all yours honey."
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 am

Kyo watches the two hard at work and decided to take a stroll. Leaving his own training grounds without a word, he makes his way to a different area that is away from others, a place where he can train alone for a while.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336

Character Stats
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

https://new-age.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 am

"Thank you Kai."

I nodded to him and stepped forward, closer to the demon. I was unafraid and I was showing it. Right now, calm emotions were going to reach the demon. Understanding and rational natures, not something that is angry and involved. I took a deep breath and then let it out, thinking of the right words to say, when I had them, I spoke. Of course, calmly.

"Demon that lays inside of me, I honor you, and respect you. I thank you for giving me such strength, courage and power that I could not have attained myself. But of course now comes the time that I have to request slightly more from you. It is not meaning to define me as a person as someone who is needy. It is not to suggest that I am weak, it is to ask that you keep your chakra in a separate chamber. To itself, as opposed to being a part of mine. You see, if our chakras mix, it might be dangerous for my body and at that point, you're at as much mercy to dying as I am. If I die, you die. And so I am asking you that you keep your chakra separate, excluding the times I call upon you for help, then and only then shall our powers merge to defeat the enemy. Do we have a deal, demon?"
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:10 am

After hearing Akahana out the bijuu takes time to mull her words over.

Two Minutes Later...

"Fine I accept, now leave I wanna sleep. I sure you can get yourselves back out or do you need me to throw you out?" (the demon winks twice at this point.)

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you around. You ready to go Akahana?"
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm

"Yes."

I nodded and waited for Kai to transport us out.
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Placing a hand on Akahana's head Kai releases his Hypnosis bringing both of them back to real world.

"Well that was fun."
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:04 pm

"Well, it was nerve wracking at times, but overall, yes it was fun."

I nodded in agreement and smiled in the fact that the bijuu agreed to my proposition. It felt good to feel powerful for once, and I wasn't about to lose this feeling.
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 pm

"Were to now Aka-chan?"
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"I dunno."
Akahana Hyuuga~
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:08 am

Kai then shimmers with Akahana to the Hyuuga clan area
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Three clones suddenly warp into the training grounds and gets to work, choosing to work on perfecting the rasengans that has already been created and create a new version of it. Forming a normal rasengan in their hand each attempt to channel a different element into it, willing to spend days to work of their own creations. One began channeling the wind element into his, another the fire element and the last one attempts to create a void version by channeling lightning into his rasengan.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Already proficient in channeling his elements into things the clones thought it was going to be easy. The first one formed rasengan then started channeling the wind element into it trying to duplicate his ancestor 'Naruto's Fuma Shuriken Rasengan'. At first the wind started to gather then as it started to get stronger quickly it caught the clone off guard knocking him backwards into the wall. As it sat there agitated the second clone not really paying much attention to what he was doing anymore began laughing at the first one while applying the fire element to his rasengan. Due to the lack of focus the clone accidentally adds more of the wind element to it as well creating an inferno in his hand which goes out of control and sets him on fire.

The third clone however was completely ignoring the other 2 and didn't even notice what happened. As he attempted to add the lightning element to his rasengan, the clone lost control of it after feeling its rushing power nearly pulling himself as well as the other 2 clones into another dimension.

All three of them began feeling disappointed but continued their quest in trying to figure this one out.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 am

After several more hours of trial and error the first two clones made major progress in adding the wind and fire element to their respective rasengans. The first one displaying a perfect Fuuma Shuriken Rasengan and the second one forming a perfect Ransengan capable of super heating the air, melting anything that gets close to it except the user. This was called the Burning Rasengan. The two of them completed their task and dispelled themselves giving the knowledge and experience to the real Kyo.

The last clone was having problems with his task and thought is was impossible to create a rasengan capable of becoming a void and being contained. So instead he decides to go a different route and just add lightning which would spiral off the user's body and surround the rasengan creating more power and damage, but that was only a concept so he began working on making it a reality.
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content