Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum
 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Training Grounds

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 pm

"Got that right. A copy is just not as good as the original."

As Kai is saying this he taps into the power of his sharingan eyes; however it doesn't show that it's power is in use as he doesn't yet wish it to be known that he posses the sharingan.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Kyo just smirks as he stares at the copy of himself. "Some how I don't think those copies are cheap knock offs. Last time i fought that thing it duplicated everything i did and was on point with it." Kyp then remembered he had to meet someone somewhere but doesn't want to skip out on his training, so he creates a shadow clone which warps straight to the magma country.

Kyo then turns his full attention to the copy of himself and brings out 1% of his true chakra reserve, creating a black aura around his body before dashing at the copy of himself which does the exact same thing.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Kai gives his counterpart a blank stare and recieves one as well. During the stare down Kai could tell his counterpart was using the power of his sharigan tho it wasn't visible because he was doing it as well. Suddenly both Kais disappear from where they were standing meeting in midair in clash trading punches and kicks before vanishing again reappearing even higher in the air in a clash of swords showering the battlefield in sparks each time their blades meet.

After two minutes the two meet in a deadlock twirling through the air as they start descending struggling to overpower the other. Seeing that that wasn't happening both Kais push of each other flying back 20 meters before dashing through the air as if on the ground again meeting in a clash trading blows.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm

After dashing at his opponent Kyo trades a few punches with his counter part, all of which hit their mark. Kyo then decided to raise the bar by speeding things up, forcing his counter part in a high speed battle. He attacks with a flurry of punches and kicks, then draws his sword using his wind affinity to coat the sword with his chakra. The copy however does all of this and trades the attacks with Kyo completely. Getting a little annoyed Kyo forms Rasengan in his left hand while keeping the sword coated with his wind element chakra in his right.

Attacking the copy of himself with the Rasengan missing wildly with it, since the copy anticipated the attack and used Kyo's speed against him. The moment Kyo missed the copy attempts to slash him in the back with the sword, Kyo being well prepared for that, puts his sword behind him in a protective manner and uses the copies strength which it placed in its sword swing to propel himself forward and avoid the attack completely. He then stands still looking at the copy thinking about a new strategy to take down himself.

"Hmmm... I need to do something that i've never done before" Kyo thinks to himself while keeping his attention focused on his replica.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:Kai gives his counterpart a blank stare and recieves one as well. During the stare down Kai could tell his counterpart was using the power of his sharigan tho it wasn't visible because he was doing it as well. Suddenly both Kais disappear from where they were standing meeting in midair in clash trading punches and kicks before vanishing again reappearing even higher in the air in a clash of swords showering the battlefield in sparks each time their blades meet.

After two minutes the two meet in a deadlock twirling through the air as they start descending struggling to overpower the other. Seeing that that wasn't happening both Kais push of each other flying back 20 meters before dashing through the air as if on the ground again meeting in a clash trading blows.

After clashing again both Kais jump back to give themselves so room while still descending from such high altitudes. Both running 1000 different ways to take down the other in their heads.

The duplicate Kai puts away his sword and flashes thru seals before grabbing his right wrist with his left hand and stopping himself from descending causing himself to stay afloat. Floating there in the air he begins channeling lightning chakra to the palm of his right hand. Soon the sound of a thousand birds chirping fills the air as a ball of bluish-white lightning appears in his right hand.

"Time to go down boy."

By now the real Kai has already landed back on the ground and is preparing a counter attack.

Seeing his counterpart preparing to use Chidori on him Kai decides to attempt something new knowing that if he wants to gain an advatage in this fight he'd have to do something he hasn't down before. Kai quickly switches his sword to his left arm before grabbing his left wrist and without the use of seals brings the Chidori to life however instead of forming into a ball of lightning like with the poser, it formed arounds the sword giving it a much sharper cutting edge as well as a longer range.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Kyo ~Lord Of Darkness~ wrote:After dashing at his opponent Kyo trades a few punches with his counter part, all of which hit their mark. Kyo then decided to raise the bar by speeding things up, forcing his counter part in a high speed battle. He attacks with a flurry of punches and kicks, then draws his sword using his wind affinity to coat the sword with his chakra. The copy however does all of this and trades the attacks with Kyo completely. Getting a little annoyed Kyo forms Rasengan in his left hand while keeping the sword coated with his wind element chakra in his right.

Attacking the copy of himself with the Rasengan missing wildly with it, since the copy anticipated the attack and used Kyo's speed against him. The moment Kyo missed the copy attempts to slash him in the back with the sword, Kyo being well prepared for that, puts his sword behind him in a protective manner and uses the copies strength which it placed in its sword swing to propel himself forward and avoid the attack completely. He then stands still looking at the copy thinking about a new strategy to take down himself.

"Hmmm... I need to do something that i've never done before" Kyo thinks to himself while keeping his attention focused on his replica.



Kyo suddenly gets an idea, first he puts away his sword then begins charging his Rasengan in his right hand. The replica looking at Kyo does the exact same thing. Kyo then focuses on the replica then uses his Flying Thunder God Technique to warp directly infront of the replica driving the Rasengan into its chest before it has time to react. The replica is thrown backwards by the share power of the Rasengan "hmmm now i need a name for this combination".

"I got you now you wanna be"
Kyo said laughing before becoming extremely quiet without warning, thinking to himself about the info he just received from the clone being destroyed.


"Damn you" The replica replies as it gets up slowly off the ground.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:
Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:Kai gives his counterpart a blank stare and recieves one as well. During the stare down Kai could tell his counterpart was using the power of his sharigan tho it wasn't visible because he was doing it as well. Suddenly both Kais disappear from where they were standing meeting in midair in clash trading punches and kicks before vanishing again reappearing even higher in the air in a clash of swords showering the battlefield in sparks each time their blades meet.

After two minutes the two meet in a deadlock twirling through the air as they start descending struggling to overpower the other. Seeing that that wasn't happening both Kais push of each other flying back 20 meters before dashing through the air as if on the ground again meeting in a clash trading blows.

After clashing again both Kais jump back to give themselves so room while still descending from such high altitudes. Both running 1000 different ways to take down the other in their heads.

The duplicate Kai puts away his sword and flashes thru seals before grabbing his right wrist with his left hand and stopping himself from descending causing himself to stay afloat. Floating there in the air he begins channeling lightning chakra to the palm of his right hand. Soon the sound of a thousand birds chirping fills the air as a ball of bluish-white lightning appears in his right hand.

"Time to go down boy."

By now the real Kai has already landed back on the ground and is preparing a counter attack.

Seeing his counterpart preparing to use Chidori on him Kai decides to attempt something new knowing that if he wants to gain an advatage in this fight he'd have to do something he hasn't down before. Kai quickly switches his sword to his left arm before grabbing his left wrist and without the use of seals brings the Chidori to life however instead of forming into a ball of lightning like with the poser, it formed arounds the sword giving it a much sharper cutting edge as well as a longer range.

Soon both Kais take off towards each other both thinking of doing something never done by themselves before to gain the upper hand shouting...

CHIDORI!!!

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Kyo looks at the replica and then to Kai as he feels the strong pull of his seal that has just been activated. To end this as quick as possible, Kyo yells out to Kai as he dashes straight at his wounded replica. With a flurry of punches and kicks Kyo manages to keep the wounded replica on his toes but with a sudden burst of speed Kyo appears right behind the replica, hitting him with a powerful round house kick to the face sending him flying into the direction of Kai, dazed and wide open to an attack.

After that Kyo dashes after the Kai replica which was attempting to take out Kai when he was finishing off my replica. Forming the tiger hand seal Kyo attempts to hit Kai's replica with that technique, seeing it coming as Kyo jabs his fingers forward about to blast out wind through the tips of his fingers, the Kai replica attempts to escape the technique by flying up into the air and away from the 'scary technique', leaving itself open for a frontal attack.

Feeling the pull grow stronger and stronger Kyo warps straight to the kunai hoping Akahana was not harmed. His voice can be heard as he disappears "I'll be back".


Name: Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death
Rank: E
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: Though it is called "Leaf's Ancient Supreme Technique", Sennen Goroshi serves more as an insulting shock technique rather than a skilled Taijutsu technique. The ninja forms their hands into the seal of the tiger, and then jabs their fingers into the nether regions of their target. The result is shocking violation of the targets sanctity and often their launching in the air to stop the awkward feeling.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Kyo ~Lord Of Darkness~ wrote:Kyo looks at the replica and then to Kai as he feels the strong pull of his seal that has just been activated. To end this as quick as possible, Kyo yells out to Kai as he dashes straight at his wounded replica. With a flurry of punches and kicks Kyo manages to keep the wounded replica on his toes but with a sudden burst of speed Kyo appears right behind the replica, hitting him with a powerful round house kick to the face sending him flying into the direction of Kai, dazed and wide open to an attack.

After that Kyo dashes after the Kai replica which was attempting to take out Kai when he was finishing off my replica. Forming the tiger hand seal Kyo attempts to hit Kai's replica with that technique, seeing it coming as Kyo jabs his fingers forward about to blast out wind through the tips of his fingers, the Kai replica attempts to escape the technique by flying up into the air and away from the 'scary technique', leaving itself open for a frontal attack.

Feeling the pull grow stronger and stronger Kyo warps straight to the kunai hoping Akahana was not harmed. His voice can be heard as he disappears "I'll be back".


Name: Sennen Goroshi - One Thousand Years of Death
Rank: E
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: Though it is called "Leaf's Ancient Supreme Technique", Sennen Goroshi serves more as an insulting shock technique rather than a skilled Taijutsu technique. The ninja forms their hands into the seal of the tiger, and then jabs their fingers into the nether regions of their target. The result is shocking violation of the targets sanctity and often their launching in the air to stop the awkward feeling.

As my replica flies up high to avoid Kyo attack I raise my lightning covered sword and slashes at Kyo's replica's back as it is sent towards me by Kyo's rasengan. The hit lands electrocuting the replica and stunning it while sending it flying off to the side. I then disappear with a quick burst of speed appearing before my open and flying replica delivering an uppercut slash to it sending it high into the air and with another burst of speed appears above it delivering a heel kick to its face smashing it into the ground from 1000ft in the air.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Upon smashing my replica's face into the ground I soccer kick his body into Kyo's replica as it struggles to pick its self up. Not giving either one of them a chance to get up I immediately press my advantage pouncing on them and raining down hard punches into their face and midsection. Finally after 20 minutes I hope away from the two crouched ten paces away from them ready to pounce as soon as they're on their feet.

"You two are pathetic."..."Show me your best or prepare to DIE!!!"

"You want my best...Fine I'll give you my best!"
With that delcaration a choking feeling of death immediately fills the entire area. All of it originating from my duplicate who has his head bowed facing the ground and channeling his chakra throughout his body. As he is channeling his chakra the sky darkens with swirling storm clouds releasing their electric fury, the ground beneathe our feet begins trembling like an earthquake and everything around him soon to slowly starts age and die as white chakra slowly starts to seep out from within his body. Upon raising his head you can see the murderous glare in his eyes and both Kais knew he had his Mangekyou blazing in both eyes tho he refused to let it show.

At the same time with the other Kyo

"Fine I'll give you my best, but don't start bitching when you regreting it."
With that said an intense darkness acompanies the feeling of death as Kyo releases the black chakra of the kyuubi's essence that has passed down for generation within his clan. As the black chakra seep out of Kyo's body the ground around us ignites with intense black flames.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

{From Kai's view point}
Seeing that the two are ready to go all out Kai gets serious with a cold dead look in his eyes and drops into one of the stances for his many fightning styles waiting to see which one of them would make the first move. As he waits he doesn't summon his own chakra and instead deactivate his own sharingan though because he didn't let it show while using it. it would appear as if he wasn't using it at all.

{General view point}
Seeing that Kai wasn't gonna to rush into attack both replicas charge in for the attack at the same time. As they are making their way closer to the real Kai, he creates a single lightning clone and it Shimmers to Eclispe knowing what it has to do there already. Kai then closes his eyes for a brief moment to feel out all the energies around him.

{From Kai's view point}
The instant in which my close his eyes the two replicas reach within striking range of me. My own replica throws a left hook coming in from my right side while Kyo's comes in low attempting to take out my leg with a hard leg kick coming from my right. Feeling the attacks coming as they are being thrown I manage to duck under the left hook and deliver a left round kick to the head of my replica launching back a good 30 meters while in the same instance dodging Kyo's leg kick to my left leg having moved it to kick my replica and delivers a hard left straight into Kyo's duplicate's face sending him back 10 meters.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:{From Kai's view point}
Seeing that the two are ready to go all out Kai gets serious with a cold dead look in his eyes and drops into one of the stances for his many fightning styles waiting to see which one of them would make the first move. As he waits he doesn't summon his own chakra and instead deactivate his own sharingan though because he didn't let it show while using it. it would appear as if he wasn't using it at all.

{General view point}
Seeing that Kai wasn't gonna to rush into attack both replicas charge in for the attack at the same time. As they are making their way closer to the real Kai, he creates a single lightning clone and it Shimmers to Eclispe knowing what it has to do there already. Kai then closes his eyes for a brief moment to feel out all the energies around him.

{From Kai's view point}
The instant in which my close his eyes the two replicas reach within striking range of me. My own replica throws a left hook coming in from my right side while Kyo's comes in low attempting to take out my leg with a hard leg kick coming from my right. Feeling the attacks coming as they are being thrown I manage to duck under the left hook and deliver a left round kick to the head of my replica launching back a good 30 meters while in the same instance dodging Kyo's leg kick to my left leg having moved it to kick my replica and delivers a hard left straight into Kyo's duplicate's face sending him back 10 meters.

{Duplicate Kai's view point}
One minute I'm going for a left hook to this guy's face as Kyo is going in for a hard leg kick to this guy's left leg, and in the next instant we both are sent flying away from him via a fast combo that even with my Sharingan's power I didn't see coming. "WTF?" Flying through the air after get hit with that round kick I manage to stop myself from flying further away after 30 meters. After catching myself mid flight I use the Art of Cloud Jumping technique combined with 5% of my speed to rocket at Kai tackling him to the ground and begins to rain punches down on him.

{Duplicate Kyo's view point}
Going in for my attack on this guy I was expecting alot of things but the one thing I wasn't expecting was to be sent flying and knocked on my ass. However that is clearly what happened as I find myself picking myself up off the ground 30 meters away from this guy. Upon getting to my feet I noticed both Kais fighting to a standstill after rolling on the ground. Seeing that the real Kai had his back towards me and was to busy barely keeping up with his duplicate I flash over towards him and jump in the fray of limbs.

{General prospective}
Kai soon finds himself struggling to avoid the on slot of attacks thrown his way by his two opponents having sandwich him between them. Soon both duplicates begin a game of pinball using Kai's body as the ball. Eventually Kai begins timing the volley of his body's motion as he is being smacked around all over the training grounds and waits for the right moment to strike.

{Kai's view point}
As I feel myself flying back in my own duplicate's direction after a kick to the back of the head by Kyo, I begin clocking the seconds for me to reach him as I see him cocking his fist back getting ready to deliver a devastating punch to my person. The other me swings as I approach but misses as with perfect timing I manage to duck and roll under his fist getting behind him and quickly delivers a Lightning Thrust to his unguarded back sending him rocketing 30 meters heading towards Kyo.





Name: The Art of Cloud Jumping.
Type: Ninjutsu
Rank: D
Description: This technique would allow him to fly by manipulating his body's own electromagnetic field so that gravity's effect on him vanishes almost completely. It took Kai a month to create this technique and then another two more months to fully master this technique to the point where it's second nature and cost as little to no chakra at all.

Name: Lightning thrust
Type: Taijutsu
Rank: D
Element: Lightning
Description: Kai charges the sole of his feet with lightning and delivers a thrust kick to his opponent and blasting them 30 meters away. Stuns for one post.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 am

Kyo appears in a bright flash of light, then stands there watching as Kai fights both his replica and his own. Without saying a word he waits for Kai to catch a moment.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:
Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:{From Kai's view point}
Seeing that the two are ready to go all out Kai gets serious with a cold dead look in his eyes and drops into one of the stances for his many fightning styles waiting to see which one of them would make the first move. As he waits he doesn't summon his own chakra and instead deactivate his own sharingan though because he didn't let it show while using it. it would appear as if he wasn't using it at all.

{General view point}
Seeing that Kai wasn't gonna to rush into attack both replicas charge in for the attack at the same time. As they are making their way closer to the real Kai, he creates a single lightning clone and it Shimmers to Eclispe knowing what it has to do there already. Kai then closes his eyes for a brief moment to feel out all the energies around him.

{From Kai's view point}
The instant in which my close his eyes the two replicas reach within striking range of me. My own replica throws a left hook coming in from my right side while Kyo's comes in low attempting to take out my leg with a hard leg kick coming from my right. Feeling the attacks coming as they are being thrown I manage to duck under the left hook and deliver a left round kick to the head of my replica launching back a good 30 meters while in the same instance dodging Kyo's leg kick to my left leg having moved it to kick my replica and delivers a hard left straight into Kyo's duplicate's face sending him back 10 meters.

{Duplicate Kai's view point}
One minute I'm going for a left hook to this guy's face as Kyo is going in for a hard leg kick to this guy's left leg, and in the next instant we both are sent flying away from him via a fast combo that even with my Sharingan's power I didn't see coming. "WTF?" Flying through the air after get hit with that round kick I manage to stop myself from flying further away after 30 meters. After catching myself mid flight I use the Art of Cloud Jumping technique combined with 5% of my speed to rocket at Kai tackling him to the ground and begins to rain punches down on him.

{Duplicate Kyo's view point}
Going in for my attack on this guy I was expecting alot of things but the one thing I wasn't expecting was to be sent flying and knocked on my ass. However that is clearly what happened as I find myself picking myself up off the ground 30 meters away from this guy. Upon getting to my feet I noticed both Kais fighting to a standstill after rolling on the ground. Seeing that the real Kai had his back towards me and was to busy barely keeping up with his duplicate I flash over towards him and jump in the fray of limbs.

{General prospective}
Kai soon finds himself struggling to avoid the on slot of attacks thrown his way by his two opponents having sandwich him between them. Soon both duplicates begin a game of pinball using Kai's body as the ball. Eventually Kai begins timing the volley of his body's motion as he is being smacked around all over the training grounds and waits for the right moment to strike.

{Kai's view point}
As I feel myself flying back in my own duplicate's direction after a kick to the back of the head by Kyo, I begin clocking the seconds for me to reach him as I see him cocking his fist back getting ready to deliver a devastating punch to my person. The other me swings as I approach but misses as with perfect timing I manage to duck and roll under his fist getting behind him and quickly delivers a Lightning Thrust to his unguarded back sending him rocketing 30 meters heading towards Kyo.





Name: The Art of Cloud Jumping.
Type: Ninjutsu
Rank: D
Description: This technique would allow him to fly by manipulating his body's own electromagnetic field so that gravity's effect on him vanishes almost completely. It took Kai a month to create this technique and then another two more months to fully master this technique to the point where it's second nature and cost as little to no chakra at all.

Name: Lightning thrust
Type: Taijutsu
Rank: D
Element: Lightning
Description: Kai charges the sole of his feet with lightning and delivers a thrust kick to his opponent and blasting them 30 meters away. Stuns for one post.

In order to avoid being hit with my duplicate's body Kyo's moves to drop on his knees and slide under dupliacte. As he does that I immediately press the advantage giving to my by the situation and unleashes Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind on the both of them blowing them away for the moment. Once their dealt with my bloodied form turns to that of the real Kyo's recently arrived clone.

"Something you need?"





Name: Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Rank: B
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuton
Description: Dai Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area. This usually requires a fan however Kai found a way to do it with the stroke of a sword.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 pm

"As a matter of fact I do" Kyo answered. "I need you to seal a bijuu for me, so be prepared when the time comes. Also you will need to bring me back here when its all over and done with." He continued before the clone poofs away.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Kai nods to the clone before turning back to both the duplicates prepared to end this. Kai then powers up his Chidori as high as he can get it before racing off towards his off balanced and unguarded oppenents.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am

Kai ~Bringer of Death~ wrote:Kai nods to the clone before turning back to both the duplicates prepared to end this. Kai then powers up his Chidori as high as he can get it before racing off towards his off balanced and unguarded oppenents.

Kai lands a direct hit on both his opponents and ends the training session.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm

After ending the training session Kai draws Zetsumei and begins a new training session. Holding the sword out in front of him Kai allows the sword to absorb in the light around him now with the training ground back to normal and begins and attack that would release the stored light in a blast of dark energy. As Kai begins to swing Zetsumei in a downward arc he is summoned to another location.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:16 am

Shimmers back in with Kyo hanging over my shoulder and Akahana standing under the hand I have resting on her head. Kai then rest Kyo's body off to the side and then turns to Akahana.

"Rest awhile and give your body more time to adjust to having a tailed demon seal inside you. We'll begin your new training once both you and Kyo awaken."

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Kai then walks a ways away from both Kyo and Akahana before dropping into a stance with his left leg in front of him and right leg behind him, right arm held in an open fist at his waist and left arm stretched out in front of him open palmed.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I nodded and stood there as I had been taken to the Namikaze training grounds. I would have sat somewhere peaceful in the area and found something to keep me busy meanwhile waiting for Kyo to awaken.
avatar
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 210
Location : Konoha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Kyo awakens after a deep 12 hour sleep. After awaking he looks up grimacing a little because he still felt weird after being drained of his chakra. As he looks around he sees Akahana sitting below a tree and Kai standing there doing what looked something like a pose. Kyo begins to stare at Kai, in his mind thinking 'What the hell wrong with him?' and 'Did I miss something?', but refused to ask the question instead he gets up and walks over to Akahana. "Everything ok?" he says while looking at her with a smile on his face.

_________________
Legends Have The Whole World As Their Memorial

Spoiler:




Its Hell Trying To Get To Heaven!!!
avatar
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336
Location : The Shadows

Character Stats
Country: None
Rank: A-Rank
Element(s): Darkness, Void, Black Flames

View user profile http://new-age.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:08 pm

During the twelve hours Kai stays in that stance he is attempting to draw on the energies of the atmosphere and bend it to his will. After twelve hours Kai barely even feels a thing. Getting fed up Kai takes a step forward with his right leg put the left one behind him. At the same he draws his left up to rest at his waist in a closed fist nolonger open palmed and thrust his once opened fisted right arm out in front of him open palmed. Sadly the only result he got was the rush of fiery wind instead of what he was really after.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Kaisui Kumosora on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Determind to get his desired results Kai drops back into his previous stance and attempt to draw to him the electromagnetic energy within the atmosphere.

_________________
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Spoiler:


No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold nothing satisfies me but your soul. My name is Death and Your end is Here.

avatar
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Country: Mirage
Rank: Genin
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Akahana Hyuuga~ on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm

I blinked and looked up at the sound of someone's voice directed at me. It was Kyo, he was no awake and fully conscious. A smile washed over my features and everything suddenly became brighter.

"W-why yes, Kyo? Everything is fine, thank you f-for asking. I-I um, it's great t-to see you awake.
avatar
Akahana Hyuuga~
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 210
Location : Konoha.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Grounds

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum