New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Ambush In The Lost Forest EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Ambush In The Lost Forest Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Ambush In The Lost Forest

2 posters

Go down

Ambush In The Lost Forest Empty Ambush In The Lost Forest

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:14 pm

*As the ninja walk along a path that opened up to area where a lake set calmly. unknown to to them they were being watched by 20 rogue ninjas that had evil intentions for the ninja that just entered their territory. They hide all over the area in varies places and waited for Mikazuki and Naito to get in the center of the group before they tried to kill them for whatever they had in their pocket*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Ambush In The Lost Forest Empty Re: Ambush In The Lost Forest

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm

She was walking by Naito. And as they neared the location of the ambushers, she sensed that something was wrong and stopped Naito from walking further. "Something's... not right here.."
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

*He stops and begins to look around very closely. Naito then draws his blades out and stands in the center of the clearing.*

You ready Mika?................... This could be fun or bad but we shall find out where we stand in our power

*Quickly flicks his wrist and shatters his blade into many smaller blades that begin to spin in the air*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 am

She nods as she follows him into the center of the clearing and we are ambushed by the rogue ninjas. She just stands back and watches Naito's blades do their job to the Ninja. The Ninja seemed to be surprised and unprepared for such a quick attack. After a few minutes she decides to get in on the action, and concentrates some of her chakra to her palm, where her staff then appears. She jumps into the air above one of the Ninja and slams her staff into the Ninja's back.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 pm

*He watches Mika as she jumps high into the air and crashes on to the confused ninja below with enough force to crack the earth below with her staff. As she arose from her strike Naito has his blades form a platform below her feet and lift her above for about 10 ft. He then quickly had the blades rain down on the now knocked down rouge with just another wrist flick. Even though the attack could of been fatal, Naito had only aimed for the arms and legs to keep their new prey from escape. He grins as he returns his blades to their former shape in his swords. The ninja screams in pain but that only makes the ninja want to further his agony.*

Strange my thuggish ninja how you became the target, When we know you thought we would be such a easy hunt. However we got other plans than just robbery or practice of our skills for you. Don't let our youth fool you because that was your down fall from the beginning and now is our edge against all those who wish to follow in your footsteps...............

*He then looks to Mika and nods his head for her to know she was clear to attack again without his blades might be in the way*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

*Watches for Mika next attack while he handsigns*

Hidden Mist Technique*
Description: This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu. He uses the jutsu to blind the rogue from knowing where their next attack was or where it was coming from*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 am

As the platform lifts her, she waits until she is high enough then does a back flip off of the platform and lands on another of the unknowing ambushers. The Ambusher then falls to the ground with her standing on his back. She then smiles her cute evil smile as she concentrates some of her chakra to a tattoo on her upper right arm. A large coffin-like box then surrounds her. The box itself is covered with a lot of weapons such as Kunai and Shuriken. She waits a few minutes, unmoving, attracting the attention of a few of the curious Ambushers, who don't know what's gonna happen. Another thing they don't know is that the box is about to explode and they're gonna be caught in the explosion.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 pm

*Naito's eyebrows raise as he saw the box form around her and handsigns quickly to make he own preparations. Before he completes the jutsu he has his Shatter sword form a dome around him but knowing that might not be enough to keep him safe from Mika's blast unleashes one of his powerful Suiton techniques. *

Name: Water Replacement!
Description: When the user is hit by an attack this jutsu will transform the user into water to avoid taking direct damage from any physical attacks. Naito knew his dome could take care of sheilding him mostly but if she unleashes with power one of her weapons could get through, In which time he will simply turn into water*

Get them Mika.............*As he grins about the upcoming carnage*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 pm

She concentrates and some chakra starts surrounding her inside of the box. She then forms the only hand seal needed and the box explodes. The Ambushers that were closest to the box scream then are slaughtered by the Kunai and Shuriken.The Ambushers behind the front-liners are hit by the bodies and blown back. Though the Ambushers behind the front-liners may not be dead they have taken quite a bit of Damage. She then jumps back to where Naito would be and lets him take his turn.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 pm

*Naito grins as he claps his hands together and signals for a jutsu he has yet shown but figures its great rangs could handle the rest of the attackers and keep Mika out of the line of fire without giving up on using the needed power for the jutsu. As the jutsu starts the mist that once surrounded the area becomes solid water and forms a dragon that encircles the area. His blades then return to the dragon and begin to follow its flow and adds its own edge to this attack. The dragon then devours every target that still breathes in its drowning self.*

Name: Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench!
Description: This technique will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. Naito has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.*

*He keeps form and just circles around Mika while drowning the other targets. As the last man's chest stopped moving for awhile Naito releases jutsu and lands breathing hard.*

Nice...................................*grins and lays down*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

She smiles as the jutsu does what it does and the rest of the ambushers are left dead. She then looks down at Naito and sees that he is exausted. She then sits down next to him.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Good work Dear...................*as he lays on the grass that is now damp*

Well you want to come and join my journey for my new life's quest of finding and mastering The 7 Swords of The Mist? I'll pay for each sword you help me obtain and after I gain them and master them all I'm having new ones designed for the ones that helped me find them so we may reborn a new version of the mist's old sword group but we shall be called "The Forsaken Swordsmen" I'll add the number once we decide who's in and how many there are but no more than 7. So if you ready come find me and the other priest and preistess that are already in out search in the Forsaken............

*Hugs her though before flickering to find his swords*

See you there..............We are partners and this will also help our teamwork and gives us experiance and skills with each other............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 am

"Hmm... Fine.." She then poofs to the new location.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down