None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naito's Great Journey To Find The 7 Swords of The Mist *On Hold*

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 am

*Suddenly 5 attacker appear from around the trees that surround the house. 2 carried swords while the other 3 appeared to handsign as they stand in front of Ochita, Mika, and Zane. While the 2 weapon carriers began to dash towards the 3 ninja there to help Naito, The other released elemental dragon jutsu (Wind, Earth and Fire dragons).
From inside the house though Naito has made it within feet of the sword when suddenly he is knock back by a great blast and slammed into a near by wall so hard that it cracked by it's force. Naito quickly flicks one wrist and releases his sword's blades to surround himself. As he tries to look for the attacker he is once again hit but this time he iis struck in the back and sent flying into the oppisate wall but closer to the sword now. He handsigns as he gets up quickly from the latest attack. He creates a dozen clones of himself and has them all split up and surround the room to not only help defend Naito but to also give him a chance at the sword too. Naito and the clones swim at great speeds under water to keep the attacker from figuring out who the real one is and for the target to have to protect the sword from Naito and his clones instead of just Naito himself*

Name: Water Clone Technique!

Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power.[2] Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.*
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:00 am

She nods then stands ready to attack whatever comes her way.
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

View user profile http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm

She approached Ochita and Sumi pulling her hood over her head. "Do not fear Ochita-san.. If You do not get your sacrafice you may have one of our puppets.." The Shinobi walked mindlessly behind her making no noise. The priestess looked at the girl studying her with Amythest eyes.
Zane
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

*As he watches from a safe distance he is amazed at the skill of his fellow Forsaken Shinobi and continues to watch the ninja handle their mission*
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:40 am

*As he and the clones spin he sends half at the sword standing in the center of the room but as the get close some fast image begins to cut through them but since they in water the reform and back up. Next the others try the same tactic but this time while the clones were being attacked Naito used his speed in water to get to the sword and remove it. As he grabbed the sword and raised it, A blast ripped through the house and blew the water out of the house along with the water clones. Naito now standing on the floor of the house holds one of his Shatter swords in one hand and in the other he now holds the Kubikiri Bōchō or Executioner's Blade. He sees a figure at the other end of the room that slowly walks towards him and thats when Naito notices he was carrying a copy of The Kubikiri Bōchō also. The stranger from the shadows then says*

"If you want that sword you must first kill me to gain it's full power or I'll kill you and you will never know it's power. Since it takes a certain type of ninja to want these swords, Let alone a ninja claiming to be the next demon. So prove not only to me but the world you are the Demon you say you are............

*Naito then holds both swords ready for combat as he says*

"My word is my bond and if I say I am The Demon, Then the world will all see soon that I'm that ninja who pushed himself to gain the power and skills to not only hold Kubikiri Bōchō but also the other 6 swords of the mist I will master and become The Swordsman of All's Nightmares"

*Naito then nods and makes hand motion for the stranger to come and attack. Suddenly a black puddle of water forms underneath Naito and he thinks "Now?" but before he could think of what just happened the guardian rushed him. Once out of the shadows the attackler could be seen and he looked like a aged man that held a sword that looked like the one Naito held but his was broken in half and had cracks running the length of the blade. Naito smiles as he knew then only 1 of the swords were real and if the guardian had protected the sword this long and had killed all who had tried, His sword would be in great contion from the blood fixing it. However He had the sword that radiated the chakra he felt earlier and it had become lighter the longer he held it, Almost feeling lighter than his other blades. He then flicked his one wrist to have his one sword turn into small spinning blades that flew at and around the attacking old man as Naito flickered out of sight and appears behind the man now blocking the incoming attack of the other sword. He then in one slash cuts the man in half at the waist. He stands as the blood is absorded by the new sword in his hands but then suddenly the body reconnected itself and the man began to move again. As he tried to figure out what was happening the old man laughed and said*

No blade can cut me............Only a high level jutsu with incredible level of chakra can end me lol. And you my friend may have the power to control the 7 swords but you are still young and have no way to create such chakra .

*Naito thinks and smiles as he answers the old man*

You might be right about me not being able to create that amount of chakra yat but I did bring 2 others I know each have enough chakra to end your poor life and send you on...........

*He flickers to the roof with the new sword in hand and the old man followed quickly. He then calls to Ochita and Mika for them to call upon their Bijuus and for them to concentrate their attacks on the guardian. As he stands on the roof more black water appears below him and he then knew his Bloodline had awakened. Then with a thought the water spreads out and binds down all the attackers and the old man in the spots they standed. This water was his clan's gift and is the equal in power to the Uchiha's black fire, So escape was not a thought but it did give Naito and the other ninja the chance to end this in a great, bloody massacre*

Ochita and Mika kill the guardian with your strongest attack in your tailed forms and then come to the others. Zane and I will keep a few alive for your uses. The old man can't die unless you hit him with a extreme amount of chakra. We will deal with these others but I got the sword we came for.........
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Ochita smirked as Naito told him what was needed to be done, and it took no time at all for him to fall into his Unleashed Bijuu Power Form since he had been focusing on the said chakra since the beginning of the fight. With out a moments hesitation he went from being able to complete hide his bijuu's chakra to releasing it around him in a thick cloak dirt brown chakra. "Hold him still boss...I still haven't gotten this technique perfect....but as long as he doesn't move....we should have no issues.." he said with a grin, his voice sounding much more demonic then it had mere moments ago.

Then as he flashed through handseals a bright yellow chakra began to surround his right arm crackling like a bunch of birds chirping. After a few moments the chakra began mixing with the bijuu's chakra going from a bright yellow to a light brownish color while still retaining its lightning like qualities but being much stronger then a regular chidori. "its time to die.." he growled.

Then in a flash of blinding speed he appeared in front of the guardian his arm straight through his stomach. With a laugh he pulled his arm back revealing a large whole in the guardian's stomach. The attack wouldn't kill him imediatly but unless healed within the next five or so minutes he would bleed out. However just about any level of ninjutsu let alone an attack mixed with Mika's bijuu chakra would kill him so he jumped out of the way allowing Mika to get her attack in. "Your turn Mika-chan" he said simply while standing next to Naito the chakra cloak fading away and the bijuu's chakra once again seaming to dissaper to a point where even the most skilled of sensors would have trouble noticing it.

Fōtēru - The four tailed Serpent Bijuu

My Eyes;
Spoiler:

My Paths;
Spoiler:
(See Jutsu list for full descriptions)
Deva Path - Manipulates Gravity and can use all of the skills Ochita has that are not acquired from the other paths.
Animal Path - This path has several summoning contracts and requires no hand seals or sacrifice to summon them.
Preta Path - Manipulating Sand and Posion
Human Path -
Asura Path - Manipulates the "Explosion Release" and "Exploding Clay"
Naraka Path -
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

View user profile http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 pm

*Stands with swords in hand as he watches first blast hit guardian and he waits to see what Mika would do next*
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top