New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only*

Go down

Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* Empty Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only*

Post by Zack Himura Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

As Zack enter the training building he quickly walks over to the nearest room and peaks inside the small window on the door to see if anyone is using it. Seeing the room is empty he opens the door and walks in closing the door behind him. Once door closed it sealed itself shut from the outside so that no one else could enter and the window immediately fogged up and iced over to prevent outsiders from looking in. Once that was done Zack called out for and icy environment to train in and was instance met with the Frosted Mountainous wastelands of his mindscape where the Bijuu sealed within him resides. Seeing as how if he wanted to confront his bijuu for more training he would scale the treacherous icy mountains til he was standing before said demon Zack started his trek that in of itself would prove to be vigorous training as it built up strength and endurance up the mountainside scaling it slowly scaling it by way of climbing one handed placing his right hand behind his back and using his left to climb.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 56

Character Stats
Element(s): Wind and Water/Ice and Snow.

Back to top Go down

Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* Empty Re: Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only*

Post by Zack Himura Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 am

Once Zack finally made it to the top after hours of non stop climbing, Zack sat down and began meditating to enter his mindscape and confront his bijuu so that she may begin training him and teach how to use her attacks.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only* Empty Re: Frost Mountain training (Zack's Bijuu training) *Zack Only*

Post by Zack Himura Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

*Enter MindScape*

Zack
finds himself standing in the middle of the Arctic Circle before the
Two-tailed Wolf. Zack can't help but take a moment to bask in the icy,
windy beauty of the corner of his mindscape that Koorihime calls home.

"Hi my Ice Princess, why we stopping?"

"I
think it's about time I taught you my techniques but first but because I
know you will not want to have to rely surrendering control to me all
the time to preform these technigue I'm gonna give you something that
will enable you and only you to use my techniques."

Koorihime
then procedes to forge a special sword out of one of her fangs. This
swords as Zack would find out upon receiving it from Koorihime would be
infused with two spirits, a dragon spirit and a woman decked out in icy
colors of unparallel beauty.

Upon
receiving the katana with an attached chain to it along with a long
white silk ribbon Zack thanks Koorihime for such a beautiful gift and
gives her a short bow of the head before giving the katana his upmost
attention.

"What is your name beautiful?" Zack asks the blade?

"Sode no Shirayuki-Hyōrinmaru" responds the blade in the heart and mind Zack Himura.

"Now
that you know the name of your new blade and have bonded with it it's
time I teach you one of my techniques pup. The first one I'm gonna teach
you is called
Sōten ni zase or Sit upon the frosted heavens."

"Now watch me after I demonstrate it I want you to begin practicing it til it becomes second nature."

Koorihime then procedes to demonstrate the technique in which Zack begins attempting to preforming it afterwards.

Name: Sōten ni zase/Sit upon the frosted heavens
Element: Ice

Range: All
Description:The slashes created by Koorihime's (the Two-tailed wolf)
claws summons immense amounts of water vapor which then overflows from
the tips of her claws and freezes over, creating a flow of ice vaguely
shaped like a dragon spirit. The dragon flies at opponents and instantly
freezes anything it touches. Koorihime's tails also freezes anything she traps with it. Koorihime later creates a sword from one of her fangs when she goes to teach her jutsu to her host Zack Himura
that would allow him to use all her jutsu. The sword is infused with
both a dragon spirit that calls himself Hyōrinmaru and the spirit of a
beautiful woman calling herself Sode no Shirayuki, the blade itself goes by the name Sode no Shirayuki-Hyōrinmaru .
The
slashes created by Sode no Shirayuki-Hyōrinmaru gives off an immense
amount of water vapor which overflows from the tip of the blade,
creating a flow of ice vaguely shaped like Hyōrinmaru's dragon spirit.
The dragon flies at opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches.
The chain-blade also freezes anything Zack Himura traps with it.
Zack Himura
Zack Himura
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down