New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku

5 posters

Go down

Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku Empty Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:06 am

This is where the two competitors will meet in battle.

Rules of Match:
  1. Death is banned
  2. First person to post will get to decide description of battle
  3. All posts must be at least one paragraph
  4. You have two days to post or you will lose match.
  5. Loser will move on two Lower bracket.
  6. Winner decided by ether who ever last the longest, or by the tournament Examiner watching this match

Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku Empty Re: Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku

Post by Axel Hirotiro Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm

[Battleground Description: The area is a typical forest, with animals through it, and normal trees around it. It exhibits old trees, and new, strong trees among it. Among the animals, there are bears, raccoons, and various, large insects that don't normally attack people, making them not really a problem. The sun beats down heavily on the area, making it seem like a Rain Forest in there.]

Axel approached the area, his Tendril Mutation already in effect. As he walked in, he spotted the animals and trees, ideas forming to show his abilities as Shinobi and his tactics. His opponent and him would have an interesting fight this round. Axel promised himself that he would go to the next round no matter what it takes to do so. He studied the locations of the animals and planned to use them for his own gain. The bears really intrigued him. He made sure he remembered what vicinity they were in, and sat on a tree-branch, anticipating his opponent's arrival.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku Empty Re: Uper Bracket - Round A: Axel Hirotiro vs Nikushimi Baku

Post by Nikushimi Baku Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 pm

*He walks to the battle area with his Gokas spinning. As he sees his opponett from afar he spits on the ground and its explodes like a small bomb. Nikushimi looks around and takes notes of his surroundings from the land to its wildlife. He notices his test was against a ninja from his own village but they weren't exactly friends. So he begins to charge his chakra to prepare for battle*

So its you huh? Well lets do this...............
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Axel nods, accepting the start of the match. He's been waiting to hurt this guy. "Ladies first," Axel commented. He stood there, tendrils moving naturally with the wind, waiting for his opponent's moves. He keeps the locations of the wildlife nuzzled into his memory, planning to use it at the right time.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:49 pm

*Nikushimi nods as well as he leaps quickly in the air and unleashes a barrage of explosive shots from his Gokas. The first shots are aimed around him to keep him from getting away from his next shots which were aimed for the center and top of Axel's area. As he goes to land he hand signs to preform his first jutsu. His body then glows for a moment as his B.L. chakra surrounds his body and he quickly moves in from behind his opponett and attempts to punch him with a explosive punch*

Name: Explosive Coating!
Element: Explosive Release
Description: This is a jutsu Nikushimi created for battle use that uses his own chakra to coat his body with a layer of Explosive chakra. The coating will explode on contact wheather he is the attacked or the attacker, Giving this jutsu a deadly boost. This jutsu can also be used on small objects to make them projectile bombs.*

Told you spitting ain't my only trick.......................
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Axel used his Tendrils to grapple off a tree branch, evading the exploding shots that were aimed at him. Due to the distance he made, he was still behind his opponent's back, or simply facing him. "We don't find explosions impressive, sir," Axel said, speaking as one with his virus. He noticed the exploding chakra, and knew now he'd have to do things long range. He knew the weakness of his opponent's attack, however, so he simply would make quick haste to leap onto a tree branch, going to the location of the animals, if possible.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 pm

*He quickly flips on to one hands and gets some distance and fires more shots from his Gokas. He watches Axel enter the wooded are, So he grabs 2 dozen shuriken from his pouch and coats them with his explosive coating. But instead of sending them out to explode he has them stick in varies trees at differnt heights and then set them to explode if his opponett gets near the weapons. With his coating still around him he began to blow up trees that could hide Axel but keeps his eyes open for any movement around himself. He then jumps to a high limb to look for Axel in the near by wooded area.*

"I'm not here to get brownie points my strange ninja, I'm here to show you how to have a blast" *Grins*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 am

(I'm going to ignore the fact that you misused your OWN technique. As according to you, the chakra makes it explode whenever touching someone/something, so the shuriken would automatically explode themselves, and on the tree, giving away your 'surprise.' Duely noted.)

The Goka's shot go below him due to his increased acceleration at the moment of arrival to their destination. The explosions allow him great force, sending him farther in his travels. Now knowing his opponent could cause weapons to explode, he decided to move to the ground, and began running to the location of the animals. He could hear the explosions of his opponent trying to reduce distance, and closure amongst them, Axel smirking sinfully. What a f**king dumb pun.. He thought to himself cussfully. He reached the animals, and reached his tendrils to two of the bears, smirking as he anticipated the arrival of his opponent. The two bears were harmless to humans, but Axel had different plans in mind for them. He eagerly waited, seemingly out of harm's way.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:39 pm

-Just for information on my Bloodline here it is.-

*Bloodline Information: Their Bakuton's power is all based on the Baku's training, skill and experience. At young ages they are able to strike with the power of a hand grenade and can even charge objects with their explosive chakra. At higher levels they can use their element in even more destructive force, Even to the point they can kill with full contact with a target or level a area a quarter mile wide with certain jutsu they create and the proper use of chakra. The explosions can have many triggers also from contact, handsign or even a delay to be used for traps like the ones that need contact. Since it comes in the form a chakra only one that can see pure chakra like the Hyuuga can see the explosions left behind by the Baku. *

-So I have many ways to set off my explosions just to help you a bit. Don't want anyone saying I didn't give correct information-

*He hits another tree to clear his immediate veiw. As he looks around his notices movement off aways from him and he heads for the area. As he appears in the treed area he sees Axel and a pair of bears around him. Knowing his coating would continuosly drain his chakra, Nikushimi forms another set of hand signs. As he completes the signs 6 clones appear in a group with Nikushimi. Each clone also carried the weapon Gokas on their arms as they looked at the opponett and his woodland friends. So him and the clones jump into the air and each land on seperate tree limbs and aim their Gokas for Axel and the area around him*

So wheres Bambi and Thumper?.............*Both Nikushimi and clones smirk as they watch the targets next step*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 am

(Ok, I'm just going to assume the clones are normal bunshin because you did nothing to tell me otherwise. Calling it.)

Axel knew his opponent came with clones, an obvious, stupid Genin-stereotype maneuver. He wasn't impressed by this. It was the only way for a normal genin to do such cloning, unless they lose boatloads of chakra to maintain/use the technique, or the Jinchuuriki-factor. Though, the boy displayed no stereotypes, or identifying factors of a Jinchuuriki. The boy was deadly enough; one retarded slip of the hand could destroy buildings, and eventually entire villages. The idiot. This moment was a time for his senses, Axel paying more attention than usual to his surroundings, which of where he heard Nikushimi's feet land. When he knew, he kept it to himself, not wanting to spoil the dumb shinobi's futile effort to distract him. "Probably hiding from your stupid puns," Axel said with anger. He focused on the animals a bit, rubbing their fur with his tendrils. "Would you like to see a trick?" He asked with a sinister look. He was prepared to dodge the real Nikushimi's senbon shots, but was hoping his 'trick' would be accepted before the attack.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am

Hmph..............Here I come my strange shinobi...................

*He quickly sends the clones into Axel's area attacking anything that might move. As the clones follow orders Nikushimi hand signs again and creates 3 more clones. These clones however weren't normal and Axel would soon find out how. He and the 3 clones follow the others but stay on the tree tops to see below. As he stands on a tree and the other clones near he begins to fire at the area with his normal clones in it with his Gokas. His clones and him encircle the area but know it will take more than that to stop this strange ninja*

Name: Explosive Clones!
Element: Explosive Release
Description: This jutsu creates chakra copies of Nikushimi that explode on any contact weather its them or a target who does it. These clones look and act just like the original but are made of pure chakra from his style. These clones can also be filled with weapons or shrapnel to add even more danger to attacking one.*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Axel is unphased by the illusionist clones assault on him, taking it like it was nothing. He lets the fake Goka-shots pass through him like a stick through a bubble, unharmed from the illusion of senbons coming at him. He was shocked though, expecting an elemental clone as only that could sustain the solid-form besides a Shad0w Clone, which was impossible. However, knowing only the Exploding element being known gave him the conclusion that the three clones able to make noise were solids. The solid, three clones encircled him, as well as his true opponent. "Your tricks do not fool us," Axel said as a unit. He waited for his opponent's moves, placing his tendrils to his back, preparing to take out his signature weapon.

(Especially with clones, be more clear, I think I may have even misread the post I'm responding to. Anyhow, let me know if I fail to interpret your posts.)

Last edited by Axel Hirotiro on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 pm

-Have sent needed info and is ready to continue our fight. I think you should of atleast read up on me like I did you so I would know what I'm against-

*Waits to post*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 pm

(My opponent failed to post after I did so in the timelimit, and/or failed to have common sense to check if my post was completed, so I believe they are now... forfeit? I only assume so.)

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 pm

Yes you are correct therefor Axel Hirotiro is the winner and will advance to his next match
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

This is correct and he has been sent for jinchurriki training at this time also but the round is Axels
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

*Nods but before leaving a strange coat of chakra covers his body as he leaves. It burns off he shirt showing his seal from The 8 Tailed Beast*

Maybe next time Axel you'll really see how strange I can get but til then watch next match to see how I play with the next one............
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down