New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Our official Forumotion review EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Our official Forumotion review EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Our official Forumotion review EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Our official Forumotion review EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Our official Forumotion review EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Our official Forumotion review EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Our official Forumotion review EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Our official Forumotion review EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Our official Forumotion review EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Our official Forumotion review Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Our official Forumotion review

3 posters

Go down

Our official Forumotion review Empty Our official Forumotion review

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Our official Forumotion review Yfr214 New Age
Our official Forumotion review Red12 First Impressions - Rating: Poor
    First Impression- "Portal"When I first came to your forum, I noticed many flaws, but much hard work put into it. I do not like the format of your portal being that your widgets are totally out of balance. They should all be equal, and none surpassing the other vertically. I suggest that you remove certain widgets in the middle section, and just level them out.First Impression- "Forum"To quickly summarize what I thought about your forum page I will not be in detail as the details will be individually reviewed throughout the rest of the review. Your forum definitely needs some work in the means of your layout, organization, and design choices. I did however notice that your forum page has much entertainment, and some quick navigation links. These are good attributes, and I would like to see more of this throughout your forum. You'll need to work on many things, things of which will be mentioned in this review.
Our official Forumotion review Purple11 Graphics & Layout - Rating: Poor
    Through a quick analysis, I can say that this criteria needs a lot of work and a lot of fixing. To make this much easier, I will individualize each graphic that I can find on your forum.Banner:Your banner is very creative, but I think that it lacks some nice professional qualities. It looks original and it matches your theme very well, But I believe that it would look much better with round corners, and a nice 3D effect. I'm not so sure how you can achieve a 3D effect, but your forum would get much more members this way because it would look professionally done. I also think that the text, "A New Age" looks to dull and plain. I recommend adding a gradient to that text along with an outline, this would make it look much more lively. I like how you were able to crop the images of actual Naruto characters and was able to put them into one design.Navigation Bar Images:Your navigation bar style of choice is not, in my opinion, to be the best choice of them all. You should really consider using actual images as this can actually match the theme of your forum, while going with just text and images are better for forums that are not community based. Topic Icons ~ Forum Images ~ Who Is Online Image:Your forum's topic icons look very nice, as they go well with your forum. However, I do suggest adding text to the swirl type design making it very noticeable and easy to comprehend. You could add: "Old" "New" and "Locked." I like the many various images that i can also find around your forum some of them being the category table images, and a few others. Your forum does not actually have a "Who is Online" image, and I recommend that you add one. It looks very good with a community based forum.Background & Miscellaneous:Your background needs life. I can't see or notice any good vibes coming from your forum's background. I suggest a repeating pattern background based on Naruto, your forum's theme. Your forum line background is also not the best choice. Your forum needs a different forum line background than from your actual forum's background. This makes your forum look unoriginal and unprofessional. I do however, like your color scheme of choice. keep to this color scheme, only adding much actual images for certain things.Layout:From just a guest's point of view, you're layout does not look good. Your forum really needs a brand new organization of categories & forums. Remember that the use of sub-forums help a lot with saving space. Right now your forum takes up a lot of space, and I recommend that you save this space so that navigation would be much easier.
Our official Forumotion review Orange12 Forum Activity - Rating: Average
    Your forum has an average amount of posts, and a very poor member feedback. When is aw who came back from the last 24 hours, I saw that it was only two members of the seventy-six. This is not a good ratio, and I believe that a brand new original idea can fix this issue. You should add much more entertainment to your forum as it looks very plain and ordinary. members don't look for plain and ordinary, but some of them look for fun and exciting.
Our official Forumotion review Blue11 Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Very Poor
    Your forum has way too many Staff, and way too many user groups. From the image provided of the administrators group, there are in total 10 administrators including the owner. This is not a good thing to do at all due to the fact that your forum has only seventy-six members. With that many members all you need is one or two administrators with one forum moderator. As for your user groups, you have way too many. I suggest that you delete some of them and only have a maximum of at least five.
Our official Forumotion review Green11 Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Poor
    Your forum lacks unique qualities, and I really think that your forum needs much more unique content. Your forum looks very ordinary, and your forum should look like as if you have never seen it before. This is what i would love to see from your forum. Your forum needs a bit of tweaking, and some work, but in the end, it will be good. Keep at it, and never give up. Wink
Our official Forumotion review 83941310
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Our official Forumotion review Empty Re: Our official Forumotion review

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

So...Now that we know what we need to fix...shall we get to work?

We have to wait a month till we can ask for another review...so we have a month to fix this stuff then i want to ask for a new review! and we will continue on like this every month until we get it right!
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Just tell me what I need to do................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoshiro Kumosora Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:12 am

This is interesting
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Kyoshiro Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 5
Number of posts : 336