New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

Post by Furumetaru Fri May 06, 2011 11:22 pm

I smirked at him, as if he could kill me. The fool baffled even me, a professional strategic shinobi. "Survival training? Kuku... never heard it called that before. No, you didn't kill me. You killed a clone you silly boy. I had my chakra hidden while I witnessed you face off with a clone. I was quite impressed with your strategical capability, but you're no where near as talented as I am, naturally." the clone said, looking at it's fingers, still keeping an eye on Meian. In the closet, I smirked, him acting so weak and pitiful to believe he killed me. "You fought me hard, trying to use your Jinchuuriki skills, along with quick elemental ninjutsu, successfully knocking out the clone with that last shrewd tactic. Now, tell me... what have you learned?" The clone continued, asking a simple question. I kept silent, listening in on the conversation as I remained undetected. If he checked in the closet, I would make my sealed spikes of my mace-sword extend far enough out to inflict an open wound into Meian's body to poison him.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jinsei no owari. Desumatchi: Meian v Furumetaru (The End of a Life. Deathmatch: Meian v Furumetaru; Private)

Post by Meian Uchiha Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Never trust anyone I'd say making my answer short and sweet. Spotting the closet from a distance, I looped a shuriken around some wiring and rung it around the closet's handle with a single throw.

As I cracked it open several spikes would fly out from the closet at me. [color=darkred]Hmm!![/colored] I'd exclaim slightly suprised at the fact, that I activated a rigged trap.

I of course attempted to dodge by back-flipping over the first, tucking, rolling and ducking under a second. He'd somersault and dive in between one aimmed at the head and legs. a few more would come at my left side.

To advoid this I cart-wheeled to the right only to be scraped at the right calf by a suspected, but lucky hit as I landed. The familar rush of venom had entered my system. My body fortunately after 3 almost over dosing dosages over the course of a day and a half.

It was naturally starting to develop an immunity to poisons weaker than this now, and was I somewhat able to remain stable for an extended period of time before having to surrender to its effects yet, again. "Dammit'..." I muttered as I noted the familar discoloration on my flesh, liquid trickling down my infected skin...
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 am

The clone walked over to me as it showed him something, being the real me. "Let me tell you a story. Mankind based it's actions of morals of right and wrong from the beginning. Keeping your fellow man a slave can be considered moral or immoral, depending on the societies range of perspective. You tedious shinobi fight for what you believe in morality, yet fail to see that perhaps maybe what you view as moral is actually immoral. For example, a sadistic man like myself could be exactly what this world needs, as I know survival is of importance when the rest of you care for remedial things like saving people, and protecting family and loved ones. " The clone began explaining, pointing us both out without explaining or showing signs of it's tangible structure. I would continue the statement myself as I walked out of the closet, the Uchiha weakened and told to remain still during this explanation. "Following on perspective, you people only believe in what you can see. Naito, for example, wanted to be able to see power, bringing him to this very moment. His lack of will and commitment to training brought him to steal the eyes. You also have no sense of deduction. Tell me, which of me do you attack? The man who sat in the chair could be an illusion, or am I just playing with you now. Did I want you to purposely go in the closet to spring a trap? If I did, I could've easily made a clone stay in there to make you believe it's the real me, making it match my appearance and cloak it's independent chakra. Then, there's the chance that I'm your real target. I could have used the clone as a decoy to tell you my last, final words before I die. To throw you off, I may have transformed myself to a less damaged state to fool you. Which seems like the better idea? You choose. I just hope, for f*ck sake that if you pick out the real opponent, you allow him time to explain himself. " I explained, both of us smirking at Meian. They both shared similar chakra levels now, hiding which is the real one from the sharingan. "Choose the tides of fate, Uchiha-dono," they both said, awaiting Meian's next set of actions.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 am

I now after listening carefully to words of wisdom that presented the ideals of good and evil as nothing more than what we choose to believe is right and wrong. I was faced with the decision to choose which of these were the fake [clone] and which was the real former mentor, comrade, and master. Kneeling down to the grass from pain, I spotted something, a detacthed spike.Grabbing it I'd plan to use it as my murder weapon. I honestly felt like a guinea pig put to some sort of test. My eyes looked for anything that may be out of the ordinary,from the ruined clothes, their manners. Which moved first? I wanted to spot the fake. If I discovered the fake, then I'd still have the decision to harm it or what I assumed to be the real one. "Eenie meenie minie mo" I thought.

Deception, deception, which plan sounded more convouluted.Pretending to be a clone, while having a clone in the closet pretend to be you seemed deceiving enough. Then there's being in the closet hiding with a clone to fool me out front while my opponent bides time. I thought they were clear an unnerved by any other's.

With my mind made up the spear like spike would be casted into the liver of what was said to be a clone. The liver was lethal enough, and it wouldn't finish them too quickly.

You, your the real one!! I called out awaiting the results.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat May 07, 2011 2:43 am

I smirked, watching as he stabbed through my clone, taking the opportunity to body flicker, and place my body over his, smashing his face into the ground with my great strength and speed making this surprise attack difficult to dodge. The clone would disperse, as I smirked, swiftly taking the spike from his hand, and placing Meian's hands against each other by the palm, striking the bone through both, constricting his hands from moving while poisoning him and breaking his hands, the bones being the major target. With Meian's arms bounded behind his back, I would use my body's force to hold him down, rubbing his head back and forth on the ground of the shed. "You never did know reality that well, Uchiha... your entire clan clung to your own reality where your doujutsu reigned supreme, yet you can't even tell a clone from it's creator. So sad." He said, smirking at his friend, who would actually survive this fight.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 am

*In my prev. post I meant to say that my mind was clear my thoughts were undisturbed by others* ~That was to let the real one know my thoughts to allow him to react to it in someway before the clone. However I still chose wrong...

Stunned by the clone evaporation. I saw the real enemy fade out view before I was face planted into the soil, with a mouth full of grass. My grunts and shouts stifiled by flora stuffed within my lips, and ground that they kissed. I felt each of my meta-carpals break at the mercy of Furumetaru. The bones even poked out of my flesh.

I didn't bother to squirm or wriggle beneath him. I already knew that kind of resistance was futile. The corner of my eye looked up making contact of his body as more of the poison was secreted into my blood stream again for the fourth time. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to shake my head in shame, but my boss did it for me. Despite this I managed to hold back my tears, I wouldn't let a single one flow down my cheeks. I couldn't show emotion; another thing I was taught.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 am

I smirked, he was following my lessons so far, something that made me proud. I tore out my Mangekyou Sharingan eye as I held my Mace-sword at him, lying him down on his butt. "To truly be what all shinobi were to be... you need to do whatever possible to survive. I'm going to test that... I want you to use the point of the spike to slit my throat, and kill me in cold blood... can you actually do that --- can you have the will to survive? If you do not, I will kill you. But, if you kill me, you must take my mangekyou eye, and the eyes on my arm, giving you a double advancement... giving you unblindable eyes. Can you make me proud?" He asked, holding the sealed state of the sword in Meian's face, preparing to stab through the skull into the brain to kill Meian if he had to.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat May 07, 2011 3:45 am

Now turned over on my butt; my bound ruined hands were still bound behind my back. I listened to my sensei as he would give me my final instructions. I was taken back by what he had dared ask me to do. What were my options. My thought's matched that of a SAW game. "Live or Die". If the gouged MS eye wasn't of any indication that he was indeed serious about what he wanted me to do; The kill weapon was placed in front of me facing me at point blank range if I sat up to far or fast that I could impale myself was.

Like the end of a COD 'Call of Duty' game. I struggled to bring my arms over my head. This caused me literally warp my arms out of place as I twisted the joints in an almost unbearable fashion. My disabled arms twisted backwards were now held out in front of me as I rapidly huffed and sucked in air fighting the pain. I placed the sharp handled of the mace-sword down the center into my already ripped open flesh. I squinted my eyes GUARRRGHH!! I howled no longer an high-pitched EYAHHH as I strained it into my torn skin. Once stable enough I leaned up directing the weapon at the rogue shinobi, ally, teacher's throat prepared to cut it open as asked. This stood against all of my previous morals, but when reality was faced before me. I had to do what was necessary. Slowly I slit his throat.

I'd do it so that he'd die moment's after having sometime to talk to me or say something. I glared at him for what he made me do. That glare faded into an empty stare. I had no reason to be pissed at him. He made me better myself, in his own twisted way.

Sensei,I'm done now. Is class dismissed? I'd say in a reflective manner based on past training. I'd move both, the weapon and my arms away from the soon to be corspe.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat May 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Surprisingly enough, I was able to stand, and when dropping the sword-mace, use the rest of my strength to use force when smashing Meian's head into the wall, doing a lot of damage to his face, and even his nose, fracturing it. "You fail me even in death," I told him. Then, came the part where I lost my balance, stepping back a few feet, and falling over my mace-sword, it's hilt being several feet from my two legs, not posing a danger as of now. "You take mercy in killing, which will not ensure survival for anyone. I could have went all out after capturing you, and killed you while your mind lurked in that illusion. That's obviously cause I didn't want to survive. Now I'm about to die, the light fading from my eyes, that last hit requiring to leave my body immobilized." I said, giving one of my final speeches a surprise entrance in this that would show itself in the next few moments. "Three things before I go... Don't you dare take my f*cking weapon, and rob my corpse, filthy Uchiha... F*ck you... and I f*cked your female, Uchiha brethren, b*tch." I said, smirking as I revealed a secret I haven't told anyone ever. I embraced death, my own poison going throughout my body to speed up the slit throat's killer effect. I laid back, about to die, as all I could say was: "Heh, have fun researching for the poison's antidote." I smirked, as only I knew how to activate the sword-mace, which worked to my chakra specificly. There was also the problem of researching a poison's antidote, while it's destroying you from the inside.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat May 07, 2011 6:08 pm

After having my skull bashed into a wall. I knew that I should have just killed him and asked questions later. I knew that the venom would start conflicting with my senses soon and corrupting my body. What could I do now. I ignored Fu's comments about the female, Uchiha bretheren. The robbing his body part and stealing the object. Was what interested me. I needed to know specifically just what kind of chemicals were in that mace. I would have to analyze that quickly. Time wasn't on my side. Before Fu' could die of natural influences. I did as commented on. I would attempt to show no mercy. The hilt two feet from his legs was something I could still utilize. I stumbled while getting back to on my feet. I dragged my body over to the weapon and re-inserted the weapon in my flesh to try and slash an artery in his legs.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I embraced the pain, coughing up blood. It made me feel alive. "Sad for you, I don't have the cure. I knew I would die in this fight, so I didn't bring any of my cures... which are hidden around the village. You don't have time to look for hidden antidotes, so I suggest you look back on your mistakes of getting injected with the poison... until you die at least. Well, I'll see you in hell, my opponent." I said, bidding him a final farewell, as I let myself go, finally dying after a long life. He could not bring me back with violence anymore, as my emotions shifted in death, I finally felt joy without there being bloodshed.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Looking at the shell whose, soul had been taken to hell. I knew that in a matter of time that, because my clan's actions. I just may be hell bound as well. I hadn't done anything seen in others eyes as wrong, then again what have I've done right?... I was on the borderline, limbo bound. I would teeter totter either way. Before this would happen, I wanted to shunshin, but a damn heavy a** metal spike coiled around my broken arms. My heart raced against time. I knew it wouldn't be long, until my heart gave out, brain corroded, lungs malfunctioned. I would shut down. Not physically, but mentally. The immense amount of stress that added onto my deceased friend, master, and mentor awakened my Mangekyou Sharingan.
With this new found power coursing through me, I'd have the means to survive.
,Sacrificing my 'right eye' through the use of Izanagi, I'd restore my body to its natural state free of the spike as well. Now completely blind in my right eye, I quickly found that I had only one eye to rely on. I used my unbroken hands to collect my godfather's eye. I pryed it from Fu's dead hand. I'd plan to keep it safe as I would search for someone that could help me implant it...

I would then bury Furumetaru in a ditch along with his weapon,the mace-sword. I would later return to this landmark as I fled back to my homeland in war torn clothes, with 8 small diagonal scars on my backside, starting next to where the hole used to be. I wanted those remain on my back in commemoration to this day.

[exited topic to Streets of Mirage]
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sun May 22, 2011 3:54 am

Return to the Gravesite. *

Furumetaru was buried in a ditch dug up by Meian. This was after he had used Izanagi on his right eye upon awakening his own Mangekyou Sharingan. The right eye was 'the eye' that was later replaced by the EMS eye that Furumetaru ripped out before him. This eye contained the 'Tsukuyomi'. Meian still had his own left MS eye. That eye poessed his 'Amaterasu'...

Below the ground.
Furumetaru's skeletal body was of a sickening display of worms, and rotted flesh. He still harbored his Mace which would remain untouched. The eyes that were once embedded in his arms were missing. One of Furumetaru's last request, was for Meian to take all the eyes in it. They would be unblindable eyes that would give him a double advancement.

Though Furumetaru didn't quite act the part in the eyes of others. He was still a helluva a friend indeed. Meian in truth still had much respect for him and would always remember his lessons. Even if they did come with a high price that would eventually pay off later.

Above ground

An emotionless Meian mourned the site one last time. Afterwards he raided the hideout of a shed for the sword that Furu had been given. BINGO. He found that which he had sought out to gain and would head back home. Re-collecting the sword didn't exactly weigh in on his conscience,because he wasn't robbing Fu's body nor grave, just his hideout...

>>Uchiha Palace pt.2 will be underway after training is done.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2