New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!)

3 posters

Go down

Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) Empty Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!)

Post by Aoiro Tenma Thu May 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Aoiro sits by a beautiful clearing in the lower mountains of Mirage country she sighs as she looks down at her cloths. She’s wearing a gray short sleeve that is a bit loose on her and a pair of black loose fitting cargo pants on her left hip rests her pouch filled with her basic weapons: 15 kunai 20 throwing stars, 100 yards of fine trip wire, and 10 explosive tags. Her feet are bare but her hands and arms (up to her elbows) are lightly rapped in off white bandages. Her hair is pulled back in a semi tight braid with a blue ribbon tied around the end, her eyes are alert and a bright red as she awaits for her opponent. She looks around and takes in her surroundings she notices the lake near by and the many trees that surround the clearing four are in the actual clearing. The grass is about calf high no more than two feet tall. She stands and stretches out, reaching for the sky before relaxing, she smiles and begins to stretch out making sure she’s loose and ready for her battle. “when will he get here? I want to get this over with…” she softly says to herself as she reaches down to touch the ground her hair lightly smacking her in the face as she smiles again trying to keep calm and ready.
Aoiro Tenma
Aoiro Tenma
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12 3/4
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) Empty Re: Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!)

Post by Nikushimi Baku Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

*Niku appears from a Bodyflicker and looks at Aoiro. He brushes hair from his eyes and spits on the ground to his side* BOOM!
*The ground explodes with the force of a hand grenade when his spit makes contact. As the dust in the air settles he notices the beauty in front of him and cracks a smile for a second before going into prayer to his god as he prepares for the battle requested by Naito for him. His Gokas begin to spin around his arms as he says the last words of his prayer quietly into the air as if the god Niku spoke to was in front of him. The Forsaken ninja then zips up his jacket fully and stares at his opponett but he felt strange that he was in Mirage alone but like his prayer said "He would give the blood of the enemy or his own before the fight ended to Hakai his god. He then Bodyflickers again into a near by tree and lays there*

So you are Aoiro? Atleast your better looking than my past opponetts and you smell better too. So it's my beast you seek? However if you want the 8 Tail you must take it from me which in turn means you must take my life. I have accepted my fate if I don't survive but have you Lovely? This is no game but if it's hands and weapons you choose that might of been wrong fight to challenge the 8 Tail Jinchurriki too but for you I'll give it a shot or Boom I should say. Since your both the host and challenger I leave the next move to you..............................

*He then stands on the tree branch Niku once laid on and aims his Gokas for Aoiro's area and awaits her next move*

*Weapon Name: The Gokas

Type: Arm carried explosive projectile shooter

Appearance: The weapons are attached to his forearms and spin at incredible speeds and they fire senbon shaped projectiles that are made of Nikushimi's explosive bloodline. The weapon is made to be very strong to hold up against other weapons striking it or incase a senbon explodes within the gun like arm attachments.

Material: Re-enforced Black Steel

Special Effects: Transfers chakra into rapid fire explosive senbons

Side Effects: Uses chakra to keep weapon loaded*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!) Empty Re: Aoiro Tenma V.S Nikushimi Baku: Death Match (Private!)

Post by Aoiro Tenma Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55 pm

*She growls at the loud boom of his explosives. She looks up at him in time to catch his smile and rolls her crimson red eyes. She slightly blushes at his comment but glares at him knowing she cant allow her guard to lower*
“Hmm… I know well enough that one must die today. And yes, if it is I that dies, I‘ll die in peace. ”
*her voice is utterly soft spoken as she speaks her eyes fallow him as he goes to a near by tree and tilts her head, she looks down for a moment to make sure her bands are tight around her arms before she makes dash for it, her movements are quick, she grabs a kunai and an explosive tag and throws it at the ground closest to the tree he’s in, giving her a temporary cover up. She now behind him/ tree, jumps using the momentum of her running to leap into the air to knock him out of the tree, she pushes off of him while still in the air and manages to land away from him, she growls and takes out another kunai and awaits for him to attack, she’s about three feet from him, close enough for him to be effected by his explosives but not close enough to be struck. Her guard is at an ultimate high her animal like senses keeping her on her toes. *
Aoiro Tenma
Aoiro Tenma
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12 3/4
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 pm

*Appears in a distant tree and watches the battle to witness it incase a Forsaken is killed the tale can be given it's ending. His eyes glow but he shows no malice or any emotion on his face. A chair appears in the air and he leaps to it to watch this unfold*

hmm.............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:24 pm

*Nikushimi feels Naito's strong chakra appear from no where but he knew that the Kuki wasn't there to back him up, Instead he was there to witness this battle and has no intention to interfer. Nikushimi sees how the girl who once stood there became more animal like and was prepared for him now. His Gokas spin rapidly as he focuses on Aoiro and fires a spray of his explosive projectiles in her direction. He then Bodyflickers a number of times during the blasts to get a better postion in battle but keeps his distance since he still had no idea what the Mirage beauty was capable of doing. Nikushimi then hides behind a tree and waits for the dust to settle to make his next move against his foe.*

Lets see what makes you worthy of my beast and to become it's master. But I asure you that this battle will be a BLAST........
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down