New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Wastelands EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Wastelands EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Wastelands EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Wastelands EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Wastelands EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Wastelands EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Wastelands EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Wastelands EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Wastelands EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Wastelands Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Wastelands

4 posters

Go down

Wastelands Empty Wastelands

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 am

Many harsh areas surround the area of the country and one of its worse are the long stretches of wasteland. These areas of mostly deserted but you might find a lone wolf or other stray animal.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 19
Number of posts : 206

Character Stats
Element(s): Lightning(Main), Earth(Bijuu)

http://codegeassr4.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Wastelands Empty Re: Wastelands

Post by The Source Wed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Forsaken appears in the center of the area, looks around then touches the ground. Immediately the atmosphere changes and upon entering all human senses get thrown off and a coarse stench of rotting corpses can be smelt.

"This should do for now"
Forsaken says as he disappears into thin air again.
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

RP Age : Unknown
Number of posts : 90

Character Stats
Element(s): ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Wed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Ochita and his paths appeared in the area along with his four paths; Deva, Animal, Preta, and Asura. If it was needed he would of course have his paths leave so he could fight along.

"Forsaken I'm here for my test, the people you see around me are in fact not other people but an extension of myself. I'm ready to fight alongside my paths or with only myself, I'll leave that choice up to you."

He said as he took a small breath noticing the smell of rotting corpses, 'what an unpleasant smell...' he thought with a sigh.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Thu May 05, 2011 12:01 am

Upon hearing the name Forsaken, the once dead corpses, animal and human alike, sprung to life and began swarming Ochita with great speeds and strength. They continuously swarm and attack with no intentions or inhibitions.

Forsaken observes Ochita unseen as he attempts to fight off the Corpses, looking for key aspects...
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Ochita smirked, since there was nothing said about the fact that he and his paths set up a group stance, with the real Ochita and Deva paths standing on the east and west side while Animal, Asura, and Preta stood in a inverted triangle formation in between them. Asura and Preta stood in the front with Animal standing behind them.

With a smirk Ochita and Deva path acted first, using Shinra Tensei they both repelled all of the dead creatures around them, any of the creatures that had been dead for over 3 months would have been ripped apart by the force.

"Re-animated corpses...This is quite interesting..." Ochita spoke to himself silently as several clay spiders and birds crawled and flew into the area's with the corpses, and upon a silent count to three by the Asura path, they all exploded, taking what unless the corpses could some how block the explosion would take out a good number of them.

----

Spoiler:
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Forsaken smirks and raises 1 hand to change the atmosphere yet again, this time back to normal, seemingly. As Ochita begins to relax he feels a familiar chakra signature near him and as he would look up he would find himself staring face to face with himself and all his paths. This is not his reflection but it contains all of his strengths as well as weaknesses, just capable of using more chakra being that its using The Source's power to work.

As they stare at one another the fake Ochita smirks then speaks, "You look like you see a ghost Ochita" afterwards smiling again as he prepares to copy Ochita's every move and formation for a little while in order to mess with his mind. "So where do we begin?" He asks as if not knowing what the answer is already.

(I'll RP as the fake you)
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 am

Ochita smirked, he could feel both his own chakra and the source's chakra radiating off of these fake versions of himself and his clones. "Interesting trick dear Kage-sama...but can you copy the chakra of not only a person but a bijuu as well?" He asked as Fōtēru's chakra began radiating from Ochita and all his paths.

"Shall we get this started....Ochita?" He asked saying his own name with a small amount of anger, as he placed both of his palms on the ground releasing a small amount chakra as a simple katana shaped sword rose out of the ground, the sword was as strong as any normal katana and just as sharp.

As Ochita faced his fake each of his paths broke formation and charged at their fakes.

Spoiler:

(OCC: Shall we RP all of the path's fighting? Or would you like to put the most focus on Ochita and his fake?)
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

(Bump; its been eleven days since the last post, are we going to continue this? Or can Ochita claim his spot as kage?)
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 pm

-I agree. Whats going on? Just give Misery Kageship-
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Ochita's double smiles as he copies and does the exact same thing as the real Ochita, as if Ochita was practicing infront of a mirror. Deciding to confuse the real Ochita the copy begins channeling the same bijuu chakra. "So what do you think "twin"?" the copy says smiling.

To make a mockery of the real version, the copy then begins to mimic all movements that the real one makes. An outsider viewing this wouldn't be able to tell which is the real one.

(Focus more on Ochita than the paths, i'm not really interested in them. Also I apologize for my extended absence, I've been busy with graduation and stuff. Well im back now and willing to finish this assessment.)
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Ochita smirked, "interesting....so you can mimic the bijuu's chakra as well." He said as he began walking around in a circle. "So are we just going to sit here mirroring each other? Or are you going to think for yourself and make a real move."
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Ochita's duplicate smirked then replied "In due time little Ochita, In the mean time while you wait why dont you show me what you are made of. Show me the power of your resolve and I will guarantee you that I will crush every bit of it."

With that statement the copy activates Ochita's very own bloodline, then holds one hand out "Come" he said his eyes very focused on his prey.
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Fukurou Washi Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

*Stands and watches from a tree line a distance from the battle to observe the 2 who were bout to battle but notices another body giving off its own electricity some where else on the battle field.*

Well ain't that interesting, Lets see how this ends up.
Fukurou Washi
Fukurou Washi
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 16
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochita "Misery" Iryo Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Ochita was starting to grow just a bit annoyed with the mirror act. He felt that this was in no way testing his abilities. "Fine in that case...lets see how you mirror this." Raising his right hand he released a gravitational pull, that unless something went wrong should pull his copy towards him.

Banshou Tenin - All Creation Attraction
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary

Banshou Tenin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Deva Realm Pain. This ability allows Pain to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. This force allows Deva to attract and draw in objects or opponents. The force requires a short interval to recharge. To utilize the technique, Deva will raise one of his arms, which will send out the attraction force. If the person drawn in is able to anchor themselves to a nearby object, they can counteract the force. This can be overwhelmed though by a stronger pull.
Ochita
Ochita "Misery" Iryo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by The Source Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

The duplicate noticed himself being pulled toward the real Ochita, he began acting scared and panicky, but just as quickly stopped and smirked. As he was pulled closer, he was held out one of his hands in front of himself as if he was going to grab Ochita but before he could get close enough to grab him whispered "Shinra Tensei..." using Ochita's own attack against him sending him flying backwards.

Shinra Tensei - Divine Judgment
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary

Shinra Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Deva Realm Pain. This ability allows Pain to manipulate external objects through an invisible force that emanates from the center of his body. This force allows Deva to repel objects or elemental ninjutsu and deflect any attacks that are launched against him. The force requires a short interval to recharge.
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am

*Watches closely as The Source uses his great abilities to try to counter all that Misery has used so far as he opens his sword scroll and slides his palm over its writings* So this is the power he talks of huh? He is able to use others techniques and bloodlines, he can even use them like those he copies. Misery I know is prepared but I wonder if.................. *Smiles as a thought crosses his mind*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum