New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden

Go down

Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden Empty Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 am

The training room Kai enters transforms itself in a battlefield. Now this was just no ordinary battlefield no. This battlefield just so happen to be undergoing another ninja world war. Caught in the middle Kaisui is forced to dodge to the left to avoid being turned into a pincushion via senbon needles meant for some one else on the other side of the field. However, in doing so Kai dodges into danger once more as he finds himself being charged by a big stocky guy looking to run him through with a spear. Kai immediately throws himself into a backwards roll to avoid being impaled with the spear and draws Kurenai Hakumei the black hiltless katana glowing an unearthly yet subdued fiery white. From his kneeling crouch position dued to the backwards roll Kai muscles tenses before like a coiled spring he springs foreward and aims a spinning kick to the stocky guys opened exposed chest as the guy struggles to pull his spear out of the spot in the ground where Kai was previously standing.

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden Empty Re: Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Landing the spinning back kick Kai quickly follows it up kicking off of the guys chest with the same foot still planted their as he lands the kick causing the man to stumble back some and beheads the man swinging around slashing at the neck in a spinning slash cutting the mans head off. As Kai finishes his spinning attack coming to a stop with his head bowed while standing, he suddenly picks up on a shift in the air as if signifying a shift in the tides of this on going war he seems to have landed into. And sure enough it did. Casting out his senses Kai with his extreme sensitivity to chakra could rather very easily pick up on the chakra signatures of others no matter how good they are at suppressing and even hiding it, could feel the sudden shift in all around him chakras and quickly and correctly came to the conclusion that he was about to become the target of everyone and that this war has now become a war of the shinobi world against himself.

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Sat May 14, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden Empty Re: Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Seeing that he is now enemy number one Kai sees he has no choice but to attack first if he wants to have any hope of survival in a war like this where he is out numbered so greatly. Without warning Kai suddenly blasts off gliding across the towards the closets persons to him and before they even knew it they were dead as he slashed his way through the lot of them painting more of the battlefield red with the blood of its soldiers.

This apparently to the many out warriors serve as the unspoken signal for them to begin their war anew only this time against Kai instead of each other.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Soon Kai finds himself surrounded on all sides and being lured towards the middle of the battlefield a strategic moves on his adversaries part to put him at an even greater disadvantage and them at a greater advantage as it will allow all the front line warriors to all attack him head on at once if they choose as well as give all the mid to long range fighters both the cover and distraction needed to attack with needing to worry to much about retaliation. Knowing this Kai knows at his current skill level no matter how good a fight he puts up he'll eventually lose, so instead of looking to win he decided he'd simply look to takeout as many as he could before he himself is taken out and that if at all was possible to come out of this with at least two new jutsu.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Five days into this intense war zone like training Kai has managed to cut down his odds from a million to one to three hundred to one. This great feat was accomplished thanks in part to three newly created jutsu in mid battle as well as wisely using the specially abilities of both his swords Zetsumei and Kurenai Hakumei as well as every skill and technique he has in arsenal. However after five straight days of constant battle and no rest or food Kai finds himself in his current predicament with plenty of chakra left in him as he is incapable of running out but no very low on stamina with three hundred more enemies still to face. As the young Hatake/Kumosora heir remains down on one knee with his swords barely keeping him up as he leans heavily against them bloodied and damn near broken Kai takes the time to to go over all that has transpired within the last five days.

Flash back no jutsu
Day two of training bloody and sore I find myself in desperate straits surround on all sides. I've already lost count of how many close range fighters I've already taken out but that doesn't matter much when they keep being replaced. So far I've been able to deal fatal damage to the close range fighters and some minor damage to the mid range fighter however I've thus far been unable to deal any damage to the long range ones and they are the ones whom are really kicking my ass. Desperate for an edge I soon find everything around me beginning to shimmer and I can suddenly hear this distinct whirling noise. Before I know it, where I once was in the dead center of the battlefield I now find myself behind the long range fighters that were to my back. Unfortunately because this was spur of the moment technique I have no control over it and before I can take advantage of it I'm back in the thick of things and the shimmering and whirling has ceased. Upon returning to my original position I along with everyone else freeze up in shock for several minutes which allows us all to recover some which ultimately leaves the status quo unchanged with me still at a disadvantage in this war. My opponents sadly are able to to recover much faster over their shock faster than I can recover from mine and before I know their long ranged fighters have already launched several volleys my way. Desperate to do that teleporting thing again I notice the return of the shimmering; however, instead of me shimmering this time the very air around me was shimmering. Thinking quickly I began analysing it so that I'd be able to gain quick control over this new found power. In doing so I noticed rather than me teleporting again, the shimmering effect faded down to the point where only I could see it and formed a protective barrier around holding all the protectiles suspended in mid air frozen in place. This brings a smirk to my face as an idea strikes me and willing my body to remember the feeling of shimmering I began to shimmer myself before teleporting up into the stratosphere. Immediately upon my teleporting from my previous location the projectiles resumed their course however rather than striking me they ended up striking down the allies of those who launched them and created mass confusion as not only have they lost sight of me and where struggling to find my location, but they also began thinking they were betrayed by each other and all hell broke loose between them. Standing on air with using my gift of flight known as my Cloud jumping technique I looked down from the heavens on them waiting for the fools to give me the perfect opportunity to strike and deal them a massive amount of damage.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Kaisui Kumosora wrote:Five days into this intense war zone like training Kai has managed to cut down his odds from a million to one to three hundred to one. This great feat was accomplished thanks in part to three newly created jutsu in mid battle as well as wisely using the specially abilities of both his swords Zetsumei and Kurenai Hakumei as well as every skill and technique he has in arsenal. However after five straight days of constant battle and no rest or food Kai finds himself in his current predicament with plenty of chakra left in him as he is incapable of running out but no very low on stamina with three hundred more enemies still to face. As the young Hatake/Kumosora heir remains down on one knee with his swords barely keeping him up as he leans heavily against them bloodied and damn near broken Kai takes the time to to go over all that has transpired within the last five days.

Flash back no jutsu
Day two of training bloody and sore I find myself in desperate straits surround on all sides. I've already lost count of how many close range fighters I've already taken out but that doesn't matter much when they keep being replaced. So far I've been able to deal fatal damage to the close range fighters and some minor damage to the mid range fighter however I've thus far been unable to deal any damage to the long range ones and they are the ones whom are really kicking my ass. Desperate for an edge I soon find everything around me beginning to shimmer and I can suddenly hear this distinct whirling noise. Before I know it, where I once was in the dead center of the battlefield I now find myself behind the long range fighters that were to my back. Unfortunately because this was spur of the moment technique I have no control over it and before I can take advantage of it I'm back in the thick of things and the shimmering and whirling has ceased. Upon returning to my original position I along with everyone else freeze up in shock for several minutes which allows us all to recover some which ultimately leaves the status quo unchanged with me still at a disadvantage in this war. My opponents sadly are able to to recover much faster over their shock faster than I can recover from mine and before I know their long ranged fighters have already launched several volleys my way. Desperate to do that teleporting thing again I notice the return of the shimmering; however, instead of me shimmering this time the very air around me was shimmering. Thinking quickly I began analysing it so that I'd be able to gain quick control over this new found power. In doing so I noticed rather than me teleporting again, the shimmering effect faded down to the point where only I could see it and formed a protective barrier around holding all the protectiles suspended in mid air frozen in place. This brings a smirk to my face as an idea strikes me and willing my body to remember the feeling of shimmering I began to shimmer myself before teleporting up into the stratosphere. Immediately upon my teleporting from my previous location the projectiles resumed their course however rather than striking me they ended up striking down the allies of those who launched them and created mass confusion as not only have they lost sight of me and where struggling to find my location, but they also began thinking they were betrayed by each other and all hell broke loose between them. Standing on air with using my gift of flight known as my Cloud jumping technique I looked down from the heavens on them waiting for the fools to give me the perfect opportunity to strike and deal them a massive amount of damage.
Flash back no Jutsu Continue
While waiting for the fools to provide me the opening I'm looking for I fly up higher into the heavens so that the light of the sun would blind them should they look up so that they wouldn't spot me but also to charge my newest jutsu that admittedly I was creating on the spot utilizing on of Zetsumei's special abilities and my electromagnetic chakra manipulation. Drawing Zetsumei from its sheathe (holding it parallel to the ground out at my side) the black sword immediately begins absorbing the sun's light storing it and changing it into dark energy. As the blade continues to directly absorb the sun's light the skies and the heavens become blanketed in a darkness that slowly yet quickly steals the sight of all my enemies, I form my Chidori in my right hand the same one holding Zetsumei. The blue white lightning soon disappears from my hand and randomly sparks around the blade of the sword entering a dance with the dark energy the moves around the blade in a way similar oddly enough to both wind and fire. As the sword becomes shrouded by my lightning and its own dark energy I allow its hold on the sun's light to slip a little returning sight to my now thoroughly confused enemies though their sight is limited as the darkness that blanketed the heavens and descended on the earth has lifted from the earth and back to the heavens transforming into dark storm clouds.

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Sat May 14, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 am

Flash back no jutsu continue
With the heavens shrouded in dark storm clouds waiting to be the instruments of my wrath unleashed, I then raise Zetsumei above my head pointing it to the clouds. As I point the blade towards the clouds lightning begins flashing more violently and gale force winds begin picking up. This in turn finally gets the fool attention but by now it's mostly too late. Before any of them can react a bring my sword down hard slicing through the air launching a wave of electrified darkness as well as black tornadoes and blue white arcs, bolts and streams of lightning their way.

I then watch as my newest jutsu destroys a good many of them however I soon find myself still full of chakra but low on stamina and find myself slowly descending from the heavens to land in the middle of what remains of my enemies.
Flash back no jutsu end

So anyway, that how I got here five days later having cut down from a million to three hundred. Oh if you are wondering what exactly my other sword Kurenai Hakumei did to help I'll tell ya. Kurenai Hakumei made sure to keep my alert of my enemies and the danger I was in at all times.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sat May 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Knowing that his time is running out and that if he doesn't act now he'd either die of bloodloss or his three enemies would finally register into the minds his current state and push down their rising fear of him long enough to kill him, Kai releases his hold on Kurenai Hakumei long enough to reach into his weapons pouch and retrieve two blood pills and two food pills. He then pulls down his bloody mask long enough to eat them and pulls it back up. Kai immediately feel the eaten food pills restore a good portion of his stamina but waits awhile for the blood pills to stop the bleeding and restore his blood count. Once it does it's job Kai resheathes both his sword and draws both his guns before once again utilizing his new found teleportation technique to move between his three hundred remaining enemies dropping them like flies with to bullets two the head and one to the heart and lungs from point blank range. Once that is finished he shimmers away.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Shimmers fill the empty room before materializing into the form of one Kaisui Hatake/Kumosora. Once the shimmers vanish the blood clone begins to float on air using his Cloud Jumping technique and commands the room to change causing the setting to change to that of one stuck on the influence of an extreme dangerous lightning storm.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Kaisui Kumosora wrote:Shimmers fill the empty room before materializing into the form of one Kaisui Hatake/Kumosora. Once the shimmers vanish the blood clone begins to float on air using his Cloud Jumping technique and commands the room to change causing the setting to change to that of one stuck on the influence of an extreme dangerous lightning storm.

Standing on air in the middle of the storm the blood clone purposefully gives the lightning a greater opportunity to strike him.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down