New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Uchiha Palace [Part 2.] - Page 3 Empty Re: Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]

Post by Furumetaru Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

I smiled. Finally, the little sh*t was gone. I could now deal with Meian, and only Meian. "Alright, filthy child, first, you must separate yourself entirely from the creature... I've learned that you people have a mental connection with them. Block it out, don't let any thoughts be given or transferred to it. Then, separate this... chakra... from that of the being's. That is step two. Step three... oh... step three, it will be fun... for me, at least." I said, laughing hysterically, letting my voice fill the air, a slight cough coming up afterwards. Damn my old lungs. Oh well, I will make use of them just fine. It's not like I'll be constantly yelling, or screaming. Just this one time. My real plan though was at bay. Meian had no f*cking idea what would happen. I left it up to his imagination to figure out the possibilities.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 203

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

Meian did as instructed and barricaded his thoughts from that of the demon's. Step two... Separate chakra [already done] there was no need to attempt it. Meian swore to himself that he'd increase the production of free radical cells inside the old man, if he attempted to betray him. Free radicals were cells, a chemical agent that promoted human growth. Neutralizing these could stop aging, making one appear to be "immortal", immune to the effects of time. Reversing the process -if it could be done- would possibly make one full of youth.

Meian would make him age to dust particles with the use of his light chakra. The light chakra's radiation would induce a cancerous effect causing cells to growth uncontrollably; possibly rapidly expanding one's chakra pools at the same time. The likely hood of this occuring is due to physical cells drastically increasing. It may burn out their chakra as well from the overwhelming mass overload.

"Ok, commence step three." Meian said stoicly. If the man wasn't up any trickery, Meian might decide to make him youthful again. At least enough to get rid of the digusting hack cough.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 13
Number of posts : 412

Character Stats
Element(s): (Assassin) Wind, Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:44 pm

"Now, use the creature... if you have tamed it thus far, you must concentrate it's power into your hand. Form an orb containing it's chakra in your hand, and then pass it to me. In my hands, I can destroy it, which is an act I fear you cannot handle. So boy... do it." I said. Tch. The boy had better do things right, otherwise I'd have to take it from him the old fashioned way: killing him. He'll be weak from the power-depriving action of pushing out this chakra mass, so he won't be in any condition to give heavy resistance. Then again, he is an Uchiha, so I must be on the alert. I fear telepathy, so I obviously refuse to think my plan through. I simply know my plan, and knowing it is enough.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Meian simply pictured the legendary folklore tales of the Rasengan and put Hanto's chakra molding lessons to use as he coaxed the demonic chakra out of his arm,and into the palm of his hand. Due to the way the bijuu was implanted in his body, a great mass of surged like a chaotic sphere of condensed harmful energy. The ball's cicumference was bigger than Meian's own head.

The golden sphere of poisonous dark energy shone brightly admist the evening sky and loomed just an inch above the child's palm. Meian brought himself to hand the whirlling ball of concentrated chakra over to Aruji. "That's the.... last of...it" The exhausted Uchiha stated while still remarkably being able to stand, somewhat on the verge of constantly falling over as if he were in a drunken stupor. He managed to remain standing long enough to watch the process that would now ensue.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 pm

I was marveled by the 'chakra' as they call it, the purged beast able to have successfully been removed via exorcism by the Uchiha's will. Impressive. I didn't even know if that technique would work, exiling it from the body like that. I forgot those imminent thoughts though, plundering the treasure that was in my hand: the bijuu. Well, more like a cursed treasure, but you get the drift. I pushed the weakened Uchiha to the ground, letting him fall on his back as I let the 'chakra' of the tailed abomination join with my body, making me it's new host. I had to hurry too. This method is dangerous, seeing as it leaves the bijuu an opportunity to become it's physical form willingly. Thanks to Meian's suppression of it, I got my time to absorb it. As I coughed up blood for a moment, I looked at the boy, seeing he hadn't passed out yet or anything. "Sorry, kid, but I couldn't have you struggling or anything. You got plenty years ahead of you, especially after my tutaledge. But me... I can die in the next year, or any moment inbetween. Even..." I paused, falling to the ground on my face so suddenly. It gave Meian the impression of death, how I fell, straight mid-sentence. After giving Meian a second to think it over, I arose, laughing happily. "Nah, I'm just kidding, but I do need this. Once I die, I can happily take the bijuu with me, and leave this world knowing I solved a problem. So, I'll just let you lie here for the wolves to get ya, and yup. Be out here first thing in the morning... as if you're going anywhere!" I laughed, walking away with my cane in my hand, preparing to body flicker, looking back at Meian with a smile. I wanted to see if he could get up, or needed my help. Could he be that stubborn?
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Meian was left completely drained in terms of the bijuu's reservoirs by way of transfering it to Aruji.
Aruji had hypocritically scammed him out of it. This wasn't just mere genius in the eyes of a crook, but foolish hypocracy as well. Foolish on both their parts, Meian's and maybe Aruji's. Meian's stamina was deplinished to a great degree, but his own chakra had not been diminished at all...

Aruji had begun to speak about how he did not want Meian to struggle, and said that it wouldn't take long
for him to die. Which was maybe true, give or take a year; "Still..." Meian thought to himself just as the man fell flat on his face. A single anime sweatdrop would appear on Meian's forehead. The give or take thought had turned into an instant "take".

The domewhat naive child wad now on his back from a slight shove. He leaned up while slowly twisting his torso to the left side. He brought his right hand over his body to the left as well. Setting his right on the ground, he brought his right leg along with it. He would now be turned over struggling to push himself up from the concrete, back on his own two feet.

His muscles trembled as he summoned enough strength to get back up. "Leave me to... the wolves?... I'm not that meek.

(Does man not know that this IS my clan's territory? What wolves could HE possibly be referring too?)Screw that thought... (What the hell's up with the 'bait and switch' method he just pulled?! Didn't he just go against what he said on the mountains? Naito's voice -I wouldn't want you made inferior to me-)

("I won't be inferior, and I'm still am no stronger or weaker than I was with it. I owned that burden. I'm not gonna idly standby and him do anything unnessary with it nor will I not just be tricked. I want gaining out of this other than loss in humiliation.) Meian's thoughts were sporratic and scattered as ever and just plain complicated.

"I'm coming with you." Meian said while staggering forward.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I was impressed with his determination, though, not enough. "Oh, are you? You're a bit of a burden on me in this weakened state. You're not exactly as fast as me, either. Are you sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, along with a smirk. I was no conman, or anything of that roguish-cliche. I was simply testing his will to learn. If he showed no willingness, I'd find myself a place to live until I died, taking this monstrosity with me. Eh, I wanted to give the Uchiha a chance. Let's see if he can snare my interest, or even just make me like the kid more.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 am

Once Meian had fully retained his composure, he carfully took a couple steps forward in Aruji's direction. He caught sight of the man's wrinkled brow as it shifted upwards, and the smirk that followed it. "..." Meian said not a single word, instead his actions would do all the talking for him. Under the listless night-shade, the Uchiha would now stand before Aruji.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Furumetaru Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:26 am

I smirked. The kid had spunk, attitude, and determination; also, he was kind of an asshole. I like that in possible students. They need determination, attitude, and to be a real pain in the ass. Why else would I go out of my way to irritate the Uchiha? "Well, since I've got no answer, I'll just be going my way, than... whether you try to keep up with me is none of my concern," I said, gritting my teeth as I disappeared with the wind, moving at great speeds, unseen by the normal eye for most of the time, though Meian's sharingan could probably see me. However, his body probably couldn't react, or move as quick, so that gave me an edge against him, luckily.
Furumetaru
Furumetaru
Genin
Genin

Character Stats
Element(s):

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Uchiha Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm

After interpreting what Aruji had said before he could even speak it, Meian prepared to use some of the remanents of his light chakra on his weary body. It gave off a yellowish aura as he manipulated it to flow along his cells and rejuvenate them. Doing this was like performing a Chakra Release jutsu where one trades their chakra in for stamina...

After that the two ninja would become blurs moving at high speeds; Meian would of course trail behind about 10-15m, but he dared not lose sight of Aruji.
Meian Uchiha
Meian Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content