New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training

Post by Hanto Tembinza Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

as i continue to stalk naito with aoiro clenched within my jaws, i vitalize my body to increase my already beast like speed and naito soon takes to the air once again but this time, i launch at an instant at naito before he tries to utilize anything and begin a onslaught of iaido strikes around naito in an orbital pattern to force him into defending, preventing him from using handseals thus preventing the creation of ninjutsu. this true nature of iaido combined with my further increased beast like speed creates a miniscule to none possibility of any openings and leaves naito very little reaction time while creating high pressure stakes due to the stress constantly being on guard. i wasnt just attacking, i was psyching the foe, creating much stress as to leave room for human error. i was hunting. i let off a howl of pressurized air that takes shape of a fluctuating blast between us, interrupting my own onslaught at point blank range while my wind shear is still in effect. i thought to myself and wondered if my powerful opponent realized that i was trying to force his body into hypothermia to harshly slow his movements yet. iaido was only to get close enough to do so while the nature of the attack was so i could not be easily countered. whether or not i struck naito during so did not matter but would benefit greatly.

Spoiler:
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 75

Character Stats
Element(s): Fuuton (Affinity), Raiton (Main)

Back to top Go down

Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

*As he feels the strikes he uses he wings to guard himself with final handsign already been made he creates geysers of his Black Water around both the ninjas. As the wind rips around Naito keeps his thoughts on the fact that his waters can not be frozen and thats how he trained is to take such dramatic tempature drops. However the pressure surprised Naito because it was almost more than the depths he trained in but with his chakra raised and using the Bijuu's wings He became almost sealed away but with his water he wouldn't freeze but his speed might be effected. So in a attempt to keep himself on the same foot as he training partner instead of using his chakra to make a blast he used it to speed up his body so that he could think of away out and thats when he started to use the geysers to close in around him and Hanto to get the fast ninja back*

Good trick but cold doesn't effect me as much as other ninjas my talented friend and that sword is becoming even more interesting............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

as my blast hits naito, a small clearing is made through the pressure and it is as if time began to slow down. as i look around i can see pillars of brackish looking water head to or disclosed pinpoint location.

within my mind: damn.... i dont have much left but i do have an ace but it will cost me...

as the water geysers start to enclose, i create a shadow clone while naito's sight is obstructed by his own wings while simultaneously using yokaze-shunshin no jutsu with my beast like vitalized speed, causing it to closely mimic teleportation above naito, my clone and the rushing geysers. from within, a bright light shines as from above as me and my clone begin to use the same jutsu. the light is actually raiton and the chakra collects immensely rapid before forming a singularity. soon from our mouths comes forth a burst of lashing waves and my clone and naito are enclosed within the geysers but the attack's initial waves have already taken place and are let loose relentlessly from within the waters while a similar action takes place from above. the lightning travels all within the currents of the water as my clone is destroyed while naito sits below. due to water's natural conductivity, it amps the power level of my jutsu. i begin to quickly descend all the while reverting back to my human form. i land on my feet, heavily winded and aoiro begins to glow while within my guard. i can slowly feel my consciousness fade and i begin to faint from the over exertion of my chakra. i lay motionless on the floor yet still breathing. the glow of aoiro is my chakra, meian uchiha's and her owns from withing the sword due to prior tampering fueling my system keeping me from dire effects from my consequences of over exertion. the uchiha jinchuriki's chakra and aoiro foreignly courses through. i begin violently snoring in an anime like fashion not knowing the exact results of my attack.

Spoiler:
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

*Naito watches as Hanto releases his Raiton into his black water geyers and he quickly has the geyers seperate as the waters absorb the lightning element. He then watches his training partner lay on the ground and fall into a deep sleep. As he watches his suddenly his wings return to his body and he falls to the earth but his water now through with the lightning grabs him before crashing into the ground. As he looks at the sky and laughs he speaks out loud* Damn you are pretty good but we both got room to grow my friend............................ *His summoned Swordsmen surround both the ninjas to watch for anyone who might attack the two as they get much needed rest. Naito lays on the ground with a smile of content*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 pm

timeless hours begin to pass by as i rest. i feel a faint wind and hear the calming sounds of rushing waters near by from the river, calmly waking me. i yawn widely bearing canines just before rolling over to get up. i look over a bit of a short distance spotting naito. "well.....that was something. my chakra pools feel like they're full and back in order. so what next on the agenda?" i check my legs and forearms to make sure my respective samurai armor is still in place.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

*Awakes to Hanto speaking and yawns as well. Naito feels his chakra back to normal and his body feels good as well even though it was just put through hell. While lying down he forms a handsign and becomes a puddle of water, Then reforms standing up and sits down on a near by tree stump scratching his head*

I dont know my Mirage ninja what would you like to do next? You can name our next type of training session. What is it you wish to get better at?

*He then notices his Swordsmen still surrounding the area and laughs slightly before sending them back to his scroll*

Wow they are dedicated to the job huh?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanto Tembinza Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:33 pm

yeah they are. how about controlling the elements of this sword. ive been pondering this for quite a bit now. But other then that, i think you should know something. my chakra along with a jinchuriki named "meian" had a massive amount of chakra fed into the sword. so along with ours, it comes up to a total of three chakra sources... i look with a blank expression at naito awaiting a response.
Hanto Tembinza
Hanto Tembinza
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

*Smiles and holds a sword in his hand* This one eats chakra so i should be able to atleast survive our training.......And Meian?!
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2