New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Elemental Creation Training Area EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Elemental Creation Training Area Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Elemental Creation Training Area

Go down

Elemental Creation Training Area Empty Elemental Creation Training Area

Post by Akumu Sumi Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

*This place is double sealed to both keep element from destroying surroundings and to also keep others from watching and stealing training or elemental style. The base 5 elements are all within the area to help combine
elements for new styles or to even train and master one of the original 5. This place was created by the Sumi to help them in their elemental training because of their tattoo art style they can only learn 1 element or 2 if Sumi has mastered their art style and this gives time to train next element. To enter a Sumi or a removable tattoo will be only ways into this elite element training area*
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Number of posts : 250

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo Artstyle/Sonic-Wave

Back to top Go down

Elemental Creation Training Area Empty Re: Elemental Creation Training Area

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:23 pm

*Walks up to the barriers and watches them open to allow him in the training area to start on his elemental training to perfect wood and to gain another element*

So he wants to see what I can do?

*handsigns*

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Forest Genesis]!

Requirements: None.
Description: A Mokuton ninjutsu technique where the ninja uses their chakra to create the sapling of a great tree, and then continues to use their chakra to feed the root of the sapling. It grows, twists, and winds through solid obstacles, and wraps around the ninja's enemy, trapping them in its branches.*

Look at what I can do my dark friend.........................

*The tree grows and twists and fill the entire barriered area but he doesn't see if Akumu has been caught*

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:52 pm

*as barriers are closed a huge tree rips the earth apart and fills the training spot but with his tattoos he was able to dodge to branches by taking the ink's traits for his own. As the tree stop he reveals last branch was slashed in two by his gauntlets and he quickly disappears from sight but targets Kusamura*

Ok now we'll see if you should of showed me that...................
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 am

*Stands his ground and draws his mase like weapons out but with tree grown up everywhere only glimpses can be seen of the kage*

Thought you said you were good also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

You question my skills?!

*begins to flicker through the many branches for both safety and to look for opening*

Now I know what will happen to you my ninja friend.................................

*He activates his Wild Rinnegan and summons Ezio and Ifu to his side*
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:44 am

Come try to take me and my wood style on Kage, Ill use the wood i summon to also make your coffin.....................

*handsigns*

Mokuton: Shuryuudan no Hahen [Wood Release: Splinter Grenade]!
Requirements: None.
Description: The user creates then tosses a wooden ball. This ball explodes on impact with anything, and bursts into hundreds of tiny splinters.*

watch this...............................

*He creates 6 grenades and throws them into differnt direction so the range of weapon are spread out and might drive kage out of the wooded surroundings*

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am

*Paths take out 6 grenades with elemental jutsu (swift and steel style) but Akumu was still out of sight*

Im coming for you Kusa....................

*appears directly in front of him finishing handsigns*

Sonic-Wave Point Blank Release!
Element: Sonic-Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
This jutsu is a close range attack that if anyone in it reach is touched will be seriously harmed if not killed from this intense blast. It is able to be release from all directins if the user uses their speed to spin in a circle to attack from all sides.*

Its over!
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

Fu**! This is BS! You waited on me to give myself no where to go and attacked.............

*Sees kage appear in front of him and then a flash. he then lands on the ground with no head left from the blast to his face. the tree then dies also and falls aprat before the kage's feet*

My next person won't be as easy a$$h***.......................

Back to top Go down

Post by Akumu Sumi Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

*he watches body fall to ground and as it bleeds out, Akumu touches the body and leaves a tattoo on it. Ifu then appears and summons Outer Path and it uses its power to resurrect Kusa. Kusa is now controlled by Akumu and his body is totally healed from the previous attack. The body rises from the earth with its new full body tattoo that gives Akumu power over it and then quickly stands with Ezio and Ifu. Akumu grins as he realizes that he got his final path and its a wood user. he then makes hand signal to tell all to leave and him with paths disappear from sight8

Thought Id need a new element but instead my final path has a element that is perfect for my style as the King of Predators. , "wood". Now all i got to do is add him to bio but he had potential..........................
Akumu Sumi
Akumu Sumi
S-Rank
S-Rank

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down