New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken

2 posters

Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm here to get 6 unique and powerful sword sets to make so i may give them out as gifts to my partners for helping me find my 7. So Ill be posting each sword set as it comes to me but I want these swords to rival my own collection. I plan on being the best with swords and my unit all have Kenjutsu skills, So they will come in handy if I can get them training soon. I'll be posting the swords as i create their ideas. Just charge me as I order. I just wanted to tell you my idea of starting "The 6 Swordsmen of The Forsaken" to show respect for the first group of swordsmen.

Last edited by Naito "Boss" Kuki on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Kiba Sutoraiki "Fang Strike"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 am

Name: Kiba Sutoraiki "Fang Strike"

Description: This set of swords are created from both a strong and extremely light metal but also from a unique poison that courses through the blades. The blades are actually hollow with vein like areas that holds the poison that is created from the users own chakra. Since the poison is made from chakra it causes damage that is unlike any other known but can be cured with time -2 Weeks- and the right antidote that is made in The Forsaken Country by this user and the 3 Heads of their religions.

Abilites: This sword set is able to create a chakra system destroying poison from the user's own chakra. This poison can the added to the blade's edge for slices, Injected directly if able to stab or impale target or even sprayed in a mist from the blades themselves. Once poisoned the target will be able to create little chakra and by 5 posts unable to create none at all. It then attacks the main organs that are connected to the chakra system like the heart,brain or if wanted it will just destroy their chakra system to the point they are unrepairable. Then in 10 days death is certain if not countered correctly.
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Suzumebachi No Danmaku "Hornet's Barrage"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 am

Name: Suzumebachi No Danmaku "Hornet's Barrage"

Description: These katanas look like normal blades until one looks closely at the blades themselves. Instead of 2 solid blades these swords are made of 100 thin blades on each hilt. 1 sword's blades are conneted to metal wires to use for snaring,trapping, movement and cutting if allowed to hold for long enough. The other blade's 100 are not connected at all and can be used for both close and long range attacks.

Abilites: This set of swords allow the user to fire the blades as they wish with great accuracy and speed. Each thin blade looks weak but can take strikes from other weapons and still not break. The blades with or without wires can return to the hilt at the user's wish at twice the speed they left their hilt, Which means their return is more dangerous than the main attack. The blades are fired by the blade using small concentrated amounts of chakra to fire the blades as the user wants.
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Re: Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken

Post by The Source Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 am

Approved
The Source
The Source
Ultimate Being
Ultimate Being

RP Age : Unknown
Number of posts : 90

Character Stats
Element(s): ALL

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Hebi No Nigiri "Serpent's Grasp"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Name: Hebi No Nigiri "Serpent's Grasp"

Description: These two blades are quite massive in size but are not made of a single peice of metal but instead there made of several pieces that give it a scaled look. The hilts have a spike on each of them and the blades are as tall as a 6 foot man and it takes a skilled swordsman to handle these swords but thats what makes them perfect for this sacred set of swords.

Abilities: These swords not only are great swords but they also have they ability to extend themselves 100 feet and can change direction in mid strike at the users needs. The blades can then cut, impale or even wrap a target and crush it with the power of 50 tons. The sections that make the blades is what gives the swords its ability to reach out and even track down anything within it's personal reach. The spikes on the hilts are used to anchor the swords to something or just to stab the target. Once wrapped by the sword though the user can also have the swords bring them in for up close attacks. The blades can be broken but they can be repaired with the users chakra, So they are techniqually unable to be destroyed. The blade's powers also give the swords the trait to be completely silent by absorbing its own soundwaves and the user's too.
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Uchigawa No Akuma "Inner Demons"

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 am

Name: Uchigawa No Akuma "Inner Demons"

Description: This set of swords are like two huge stilettos that look like just hilts of swords but when chakra is added they extend from it's hilt to form 2 extremely sharp blades. The blades themselvesslide into each other like links so the entire blade can fit in the hilt of the sword and make it easier to carry and hide.

Abilities:

-To be continued-
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken Empty Re: Six Swords Sets Of The Forsaken

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down