New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights]

3 posters

Go down

Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] Empty Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights]

Post by Axel Hirotiro Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm

The Young Axel was standing firm on his feet, using his Symbiodan to make the virus strain in his body mutate his arms into tendrils that extended several yards from his body. He used them to pull himself to the rooftops, and used them to give a burst of air as he ran off each rooftop, the tendrils staying at edge of the roof to give him the needed distance he required to safely land on the more distant building rooftops. It was a test of accuracy, and agility, his 'cheat' working very well. He knew somebody, or something would notice him; he'd be pissed to see them, but he knew it was inevitable.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] Empty Re: Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights]

Post by Nikushimi Baku Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:59 pm

*Sees the strange ninja from a near by rooftop and just watches to see if the ninja was allie or rival. His body is then coated with a layer of his chakra to enhance both his attacks or defense if things get to out of hand because Nikushimi kept to himself outside the temple. A bandage covers his throat as usual from his prayers but he is a careful weather of his surroundings or people near. Had to be with his conditions of The Baku B.L. traits. He practices his handsigns as he studies the unique looking ninja*

Hello there....................................*He nods*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights] Empty Re: Axel Roams [Welcome To Anyone; Please No Fights]

Post by Axel Hirotiro Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:23 pm

"Why are you disturbing us, stranger?" Axel said to man he'd never met. He stopped, and made his tendrils carry him above the ground, making his feet look like he levitated. He looked sternly at the unknown shinobi, questioning he bothered them.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Well it looked like you guys were new here and wondered if they needed help? I hate to ask questions also and talk to anyone but if your Forsaken I got to atleast offer the option my fellow ninja..............*He spits to the ground and leaves a 5 ft hole behind from his chakra and he just shakes his head*

*He thinks to himself* I got to get better control or ill blow my own home away.

The name is Nikushimi Baku and you are?
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:03 pm

"We are called Axel...," he began. His tone became more irritated, and troubled as he went on. "...and we do not require help from you... barbaric shinobi. That... idiotic spit... you call yourself a ninja? That was just stupid." He finished, done explaining his reasons. He made one tendril act like a swing, holding him up comfortably while the other tendril held him and the swing several feet off the ground. "Be sure to let us know how your Spit Technique, you simpleton," Axel said with some sass. He wasn't afraid of this man; a man whom had made a technique revolving around spit. It's funny to think of, actually.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Not just my spit my strange one, Its anything that I charge with my chakra. From simple spit to a sword can become a bomb to me. So its not as simple as spit but it helps me release built up chakra without damaging everything but whats up with the look my friend? *He says with a smirk*

Lose a bad bet or something?

*He then stands from his previous spot and his Gokas spin*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Hirotiro Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

"We never asked what you can do, baka... and we're going to assume the way you became so feminine was after you made your lower parts explode... are we right?" Axel asked. He smirked, flipping off the fellow Genin where he sat. He was getting annoyed by the Genin, but was rather happy after whipping out that last joke.

Axel Hirotiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 am

*Grins*

you dont have to ask my tentical friend but I can explain what everyone always wonders when they first meet me. You 2 however seem to both be in foul moods and I can except that but to down grade me as a plain genin could be a mistake because Im far from average. To answer your question though,No I didnt de-man myself with my Nature but I could help you with a body trim if you want?

*smirks and sits back on roof before spitting a bomb again*
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 pm

*Watches the 2 Forsaken members stare and watch each other closely as he sharpens his "Shatter" swords. Shakes his head from his perch on the steeple of "The End's Temple which is 1 of 3 massive buildings dedicated to the Old Gods. The sky behind him is dark with light barely showing his figure. His sharpening stone sparks lightly from contact with his deadly sharp blades*

Geez...............Look at them...................

*Flicks wrist and practices his blades control*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down