New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training Empty Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm

She appears in an open field waiting for Naito.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training Empty Re: Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

*Appears with a Flicker behind her sitting with his swords by his side*

Hello Dear..................We ready again?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training Empty Re: Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:52 am

She nods."Yep. I'm ready."
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 pm

*He flicks his wrist and the sword he held shattered into many smaller blades that begin to spin at a high rate of speed. Naito then sends half of them after Mika as he gets up off the ground and on to his feet. Then then flickers above Mika and uses his second sword to slash down on her.*

Hope your ready.........*grins*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 am

She draws out her staff and blocks most of the small Shatter Blades and does her best to evade the rest, getting hit by 2 or 3 of them. She then watches as he disappears and thinks to herself. If he's doing what i think he's doing then he should appear above me... right... about... NOW! She looks up, and sure enough there he was. She used her staff to block the sword itself then pushes it to the side and stabs Naito with the Spike end of her staff. "Told you i was ready.." She smirks.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikushimi Baku Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

*Smiles from a distance quickly before going straight faced again*

This might be good........................
Nikushimi Baku
Nikushimi Baku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm

*He smiles as his sword crashes down on Mika's staff and as he is being blocked he once again says*

Shatter.............

*His blade then passes by the staff by shattering just the with of the staff and keeping the rest of the blade whole. This gave Naito a second chance at his strike on his tattooed partner. As he repeats the strike again he handsigns before making contact with the ground*

Name: Water Release: Huge Explosion Technique!
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a torrent of water. Besides that, the user will be turned into water and lead his or her opponent into drowning. Naito quickly tries to knock Mika away with the jutsu and see if she strong enough to stay out of his water's grasp.*

I'm ready to dear.............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 am

"Ehh.." She watches as the shatter blades go into the "Shatter" form and dodges the next attack and watches Naito forming handsigns and backs away slightly. As the water appears she jumps even farther back and into a tree. She has herself concealed within the branches and leaves and can't be seen unless directly in front of her or under her.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:10 pm

*As he attacks she disappears from sight but the water he releases covers the ground to become a small lake. Naito returns his swords to normal as he scans the area for Mika. He can feel her watching but is unable to locate her by looking around. So he handsigns to use a jutsu that will hopefully help him push her out of hiding.*

Here it comes..............

Name: Water Release: Water Sky Convergence
Description: This jutsu will grow in power with it's user. This jutsu enables the user to control water and moisture much like Gaara controls his sand. It can be used to block most incoming attacks, bind or drown opponents, and shape the water into various attacks, allowing the user in conjunction with the Summoning Technique to allow water-based summonings to fight in areas that it normally need water to move around by either trapping the target in the same water or maneuvering the water to allow the summing to chase the target. It is able to extract and utilize groundwater, and as is very effective most areas, but useless in rocky areas. he sends the water near through the trees in a great blast to find Mika and he sends it around stones near too. As the water pounds all near he watches for movement*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm

She notices water coming to attack her and everything around her. "Damn." She jumps out of the tree she was in and falls into the water, swimming underwater to behind Naito.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 pm

*He sees feels new chakra in water but can't focus on it at moment so he handsigns and dives in the water*

Name: Water Breathing Technique!
Description: This jutsu allows Naito to stay under water for as long as he wishes. The jutsu uses chakra to convert the oxygen from the water into air so he can breath while under the water without having to resurface. The jutsu needs only to be activated once in a battle and it will continue til the user's victory or death. He then searches in the water for Mika but is surprised to find her behind him, So he tries to grab her and go deeper into the water to continue the fight*

Welcome to my world dear...........

Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Due to the fact that she can't breathe under water, she strains to reach the surface, but is then dragged under even further. Damn it! She thinks to herself. She then draws a kunai from her pouch and slits his wrist, so he would let go and she would be able to breathe again.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:11 pm

*The black water releases her as Naito starts to swim from underneath her to strike her with a kick towards the surface. He then leaps from the water with his blades reforming in mid-air. He then stands on the surface of the water and waits to see what Mika would decide to do when she had to not only fight Naito but also his element*

Come my dear show me what you got.................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:18 pm

She was kicked to the surface. As she finally reaches the surface she gets out of the water and onto her hands and knees, panting, trying to catch her breath. She feels lightheaded as she looks at Naito just standing there like nothing happened, but then the water around her starts swirling, and getting rougher as some of her Bijuu's Chakra is being released and she enters her Initial Jinchuuriki Mode.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 pm

*He watches as she begins to show her true power. Naito then activates his new eyes "The EMS" but unlike Uchiha's his was 2 shades of blue. "This is what I been waiting for" Naito says. He then unravels a scroll and it floats in front of himself but before anything was done with it, He quickly had another hand of water appear and try to slam down on Mika again. As the hand nears her Naito flicks his wrist again to shatter one of his 2 swords. He smiles as he sees Mika's power growing but he wanted to see what she could do at her limits*

Taking it serious now I see my Dear.......................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 pm

She looks at him and notices his new eyes. What..? She notices the water coming toward her and moves to the side slightly faster than a normal human and dodges the water completely. She then notices his Shatter Blades coming at her as more of the Bijuu's chakra flows out and surrounds her, slowly forming the first tail.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 am

*He watches as her cloak protects her from his spinning blades and her speed dodged his wave but he knew this was only the beginning for this training session. He then had the blades return to the blade on his hilt as he dashes at Mika with good speed but he knew he still wasn't on her chakra level but any non-Bloodline jutsu he would now use to match this more cunning Mika. He then handsigns again and activates another jutsu. This one he wanted to see what this Bijuu could really handle that resided in Mika*

Name: Tornado of Water!
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.*

Try this on for size.................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 am

She noticed the Shatter blade go back into it's original state and then she saw Naito dash at her as she jumped backward then to the side to avoid him. She then noticed the tornado of water. Huh? More of the Bijuu's Chakra seeps out but it still isn't enough to even begin the second tail.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 pm

*He continues his attack by cutting through the tornado just before it makes contact with the Jinchurriki with his sword. As he dashes closer he comes down on Mika with the giant sword he just summoned from his scroll with one arm and trys to cut with the other shatter sword he has in the other hand. As he does he watches her movement knowing any second she could become extremely powerful and he had to be ready with his EMS.*

Are you just going to keep dodging me or you going to make me defend some too?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Hmm... As Naito comes down on her with his sword she used her staff to block it then, she separated it into the three parts, using one part to block one sword and another part to block the other sword. She kept it up until her arms started feeling weak and when that happened more of the Bijuu's chakra seeped out and fully formed the second tail. Her eyes, by then had turned black, the same color as the Dog's eyes, and she started hunching over onto all fours. She flew backward after sending a large blast of Chakra at Naito. At that close proximity, he would have a hard time dodging the attack. "Hehe.."
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 pm

*He is blown back but had his shattered blade form a wall to stop him from slamming into the near by stone. As the dust settles he notices Mika has 2 tails and lets a slight grin slip but it didn't last for long as he flicks his wrist and sends his other sword's blade at her in small spinning blades that come at her from all sides. As he watches his blade attack he handsigns to activate another jutsu. As he does he slips from sight and waits for the Bijuu's next attack knowing it was time for the true battle to begin*

Name: Silent Killing!
Description: As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. The Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist are said to be masters of this technique, and were even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.*

I knew you had it in you but can you keep it up with me?
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm

She noticed Naito's Shatter blades coming toward her again rom all sides. She smirked and concentrated some of her Chakra to one of her tattoos and a coffin-like box with Kunai and other various weapons surrounding it, surrounded her trapping her inside and it had protected her from the Shatter blades which had then lodged themselves in her box. She smirked and formed a single hand seal, causing the box to explode sending the Kunai and other weapons, along with Naito's Shatter blades, back at him with added speed and strength. When the smoke from the explosion had cleared she noticed that Naito was nowhere in sight so she just stood there with the Bijuu's chakra slowly seeping out.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 am

*He watches as his blades are consumed and then blown away. As he crouches behind a near by stone the random weapon fly pass him but they start to destroy the stone. As the rock begins to crack Naito activates one of his EMS jutsu, As he does a puddle of black water surrounds him just as the weapons are about to break through. This water was unlike normal water and seemed to be strong enough to block or even destroy the weapons with it's own power. He then returns his sword back to it's hilt as he then creates even more black water that then begins to form varies spikes from itself to try to back off or impale Mika. He figures he might have to push her farther than ever if she is to take control of her Bijuu. So Naito aimed to either get Mika to that level or he would die at her hands trying*

Name: Kuroi Kawa "Black River"
Description: Normal/Advanced Lightning Element are blockable and The Water's power is even known to counter The Uchiha's infamous Black Fire Jutsu by lasting the same amount of time so both cancel out the other but both ninja got to be the same rank, Higher Ranked ninja will over power the other. Also the currents of the water can cut through stone easily and its tempatures are below 0 degrees but never freezes and if not trained in the water it can cause other people to die from the temp itself. This water can be created at will by Naito's EMS if he focus on a area for the needed short time.

Now know the power of The Kuki my tailed Dear....................
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm

She looked in the direction the water was coming from, slowly going into her three-tailed state as the water came and surrounded her. She noticed how cold the water was, and having no training in water, she jumped into a tree and formed a Kunai with an exploding tag attached to it with her Tattoo Jutsu and threw it in Naito's direction.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:53 pm

*He sees the kunai closing in on hin and he raises a hand that makes the black water around Naito create a wall that can take the attack and blast from its added tag. He then watches where she has moved to and bodyflickers behind Mika with his scroll in hand. As he opens the scroll from her backside Naito releases his swords towards her to make her back away knowing up close he was still not ready to handle her chakra but however the heart that was put within him begins to release the chakra of the 3 Tail into him, Giving him a boost of much needed chakra since he has been using his eyes that require alot of chakra to use. His eyes also gain serpent like slits in them as he stares at his target with new intent*

Now lets see if your beast will come out and play? Also don't use techniques that wont have a chance against me. I know with your Bloodline and Bijuu you got some tricks up that sleeve of yours my dear..............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next