New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

She looked behind her as she sensed a different chakra. "Huh?" She searched him and looked at his eyes, not paying attention to the swords which had hit her and she felt. She didn't like the feeling of another chakra that was similar to hers and she just happened to grow yet another chakra tail.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikazuki's Bijuu and Jutsu Training

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Tue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

*Naito watches as his blades are pushed from their targets slightly by Mika's chakra now forming another tail so the swords only gave her cut on her skin and not penetrate. Even though he knew he had chakra to spar, What Naito didn't know was how much Mika had obtained in her new form. So as a precaution Naito returned his swords to his scroll and only keeps his Shatter Swords out to make sure she didn't somehow destroy one of his collection. The slits in his eyes from his heart then focused on her as they glowed bright while Naito formed handsigns to see what this surge of power actually did for Mika. As he did a thick mist covers the field and Naito vanishes from sight but not before throwing a dozen kunai at her*

-Naito thinks- So much power...........Better make sure she gets no clear shots on me or I might need to go to hospital or worse at her chakra limit now...............
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikazuki Sumi Tue May 17, 2011 6:36 pm

She jumped forward and away from him, noticing that the area was being covered by a thick fog. She then sent a large chakra blast in all directions, hoping to hit him wherever he was, also sending away the kunai. She then grew another tail as she searched around for him.
Mikazuki Sumi
Mikazuki Sumi
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 213

Character Stats
Element(s): Tattoo and Darkness(Bijuu element)

http://secretforest.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naito "Boss" Kuki Wed May 18, 2011 6:38 pm

*As he moves through the mist Naito quickly drew his sword in front of him to block his own kunai that had been blasted back by Mika's chakra by adding another tail to her form. The blast also knocked him back and if not having the water below his feet to stop him or as Naito looked behind him was nothing but a stone cliff that would of did serious damage with the power she had blew him back with. A 50 foot clearing was also created by it's power but Naito just began to add more chakra to cover the area completely again. He saw with his E.Y.S. that she had gained a extra tail and knew it was time to pull all the stops out. While staying outside Mika's range that Naito had estimated from her attacks so far and handsigns again. Suddenly from the skies it began to rain and Naito uses his chakra to stop this water from touching him*

Now thats what I'm talking about Mika! But how long can you stand with me now?

*In the mist and rain that now covers the area Naito flicks her wrists and sends both blades worth of spinning, hovering shards from his Shatter swords out. One sword would surround Naito while the other seeked out the powerful Mika in the blinding elements*
Naito
Naito "Boss" Kuki
Chuunin
Chuunin

RP Age : 14
Number of posts : 379
Location : Riding With The End and Watching my ninja...Ochita and Mika know how to find The Boss

Character Stats
Element(s): Water, Black River and Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2