New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hey everyone.
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am by Kyoshiro Kumosora

» Dawn of Shinobi v.2
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 am by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naruto Extinction
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 pm by Ochita "Misery" Iryo

» Naito's 50 Mile Deep Water Trench Training
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» RPGH!
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:21 am by Hanto Tembinza

» Awakening of The Bringer of Death/Kaisui no Raiden
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm by Kaisui Kumosora

» Uchiha Palace [Part 2.]
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:35 pm by Meian Uchiha

» Wastelands
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am by Naito "Boss" Kuki

» Who is the Baddest Chick in Naruto?
Hatake Clan Dojo EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm by Naito "Boss" Kuki

Affiliates
Hatake Clan Dojo Naruto_banner_by_chibone1111-2-1 Time Ticks Forward Time Ticks Forward free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 105 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Hatake Clan Dojo

2 posters

Go down

Hatake Clan Dojo Empty Hatake Clan Dojo

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am

The outside appearance of the dojo
Hatake Clan Dojo Japan-30
the inside appearance of the dojo
Hatake Clan Dojo Dojo%20view%201

This is where members of the clan pratice kenjutsu and taijutsu.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 6
Number of posts : 259

Character Stats
Element(s): Void, Electromaganetism

Back to top Go down

Hatake Clan Dojo Empty Re: Hatake Clan Dojo

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Entering the dojo Kai makes his way thru its vast halls headed towards a sliding door at the furthest corner down the hallway he's currently walking. As he makes his way thru the halls he passes by some of his fellow clansmen offering one word greetings or a simple flick of his wrist as he made his way to the kenjutsu area. Just as he gets there he is greeted with the sight of a lovely young woman with hair unusually for someone of this clan as short of someone either marrying or being adopted into the clan waiting for him infront the door. The woman had medium length golden brown hair and an hour glass and was dressed in black tight fitting leather pants that complimented her curves and tone shapely legs and ass perfectly while she wore a dark blue denim jacket tied around her waist showing off her flat toned stomach and bounded Bcup bust wrapped with medical tape. Used to the teasing of this exotic beauty Kai ask dryly. "What is it this time Asuka?"

"Nothing really Kai-kun. I just decided to come down here and challenge my favorite little prodigy to a friendly spar." She winks suggestively as she says this. Before Kai even knows it his back's against the far wall of the room with her body pressed deep into his. She then wraps her arms around his neck and moving her luscious lips to brush against his earlobe whispering seductively, "If you're man enough and think you can handle this."

"Oh you're on Asuka but just for the record, your seduction techniques don't work on me like they used to when we were younger so stop trying them."
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 pm

"Fine I'll leave you be."

She then releases him and begins walking to the door.

"Hey Asuka mind sparring with me I could use the help and the company."

"S-sure."

Both then summons their actual swords to them and slips into style both never seen before as they are styles that they themselves have created.

"Hold nothing back, I want you at your best."

"I knew you would come around to my charms."

One smirking the other smiling seductively the both rush each other meeting in a clash of blades sending sparks flying. The both then hope back to get some space before quickly pouncing back on each other in another clash of blades before locking blades as they try to overpower the other. "Is this the best you got Kai-kun?" She whispers as she begins to gain the upper hand.

"Hell no it isn't sweetie." Kai says smoothly. "I'll show you what I got." Suddenly Kai disappears reappearing above Asuka coming down in a downward slash. Asuka quickly brings her blade around in a perfectly put together upperward slash having crouched down and then rising with it to add more momentum to it to meet with Kai. However as she does this rather than meeting blades with Kai again she slices through thin air as Kai vanishes again reappearing at her front in a sideways stance the blade of the sword resting rather nicely in the valley between Asuka's breast.

Kai then projects his voice so that it would appear he was holding Asuka from behind and whispering seductively back in her ear. "I win Asuka-chan."

After a great spar they both lefted the dojo.

Last edited by Kai ~Bringer of Death~ on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mibu Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Comes flying through the door yelling "DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!!!" notices no one there. "Dammit" Walks out the door, with the intent in coming back later.
Jin Mibu
Jin Mibu
Genin
Genin

RP Age : 12
Number of posts : 76

Character Stats
Element(s): Earth, Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Suddenly the dojo is filled with an intense whirling noise as a thousand Kais suddenly shimmer in. Upon appearing in the Dojo each Kai immediately gets work all summoning the Chidori into existence. Soon the collective sound of a million birds chirping fills the air.
Each Kai begins to slowly attempt to push their limits with the Chidori.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:14 am

After two hours of constantly trying to overcome the limit the can push the Chidori half of the clones stop and decide to try a new tactic. They would throw out a massive amount of chakra before converting into lightning chakra while channeling it into the Chidori at the same time.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 am

Another to hours go by when suddenly one of the clones who kept trying to push the Chidori's limit without stopping started fluctuating. One minute it would gain more surges and bolts of lightning with the sound of it changing sounding more like lightning than a thosand birds chirping and the next back to normal.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 am

After the clone had fully created the Raikiri and had long since dispelled itself, the nine hundred and ninety nine remain began working on the Lightning Hound jutsu having pulled out the cloned copy they have one them of Kakashi Hatake's jutsu and studied it for a good nine hours.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisui Kumosora Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 am

After nine hours of studing the detailed specifics for the Lightning Hound jutsu the clones get to work on it's recreation. After hours of endless trials and errors all the clones have managed to finally recreate the jutsu tho they would need alot more training to master it and bring it back up to its height of power and if possible surpass it. Feeling drained of stamaina the clones slowly dispell themselves one by one as not to assault the real Kai with a massive amount of info at the same time thus interupting his training.
Kaisui Kumosora
Kaisui Kumosora
Genin
Genin

Character Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content